Should Optimus Had Kept Jetfire Parts?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by eagc7, Nov 15, 2009.

?

yes or no?

1. Yes

31.9%
  2. No

43.1%
  3. Who cares?

25.0%
  1. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Well jolt probably used magnetism to combine jetfire and prime. Its likely not possible he can levitate giant robots :/. So the parts would probably fall off once the magnetism wares off.
    "JOLT, ELECTRIFY!!"
    Electricity is what is used to magnetize metal. So yea unless Jolt is glue to optimus's ass the whole next movie ready to remagnitize jetfire's carcass to attach to prime every 30 minutes I think we'll get the normal prime =P

2. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hell Jolt pry won't even be IN the next movie let alone be able to follow Prime around.:lol 

3. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I voted yes. He should have kept the parts so they could function as extra armor for when he needs them, they could have transformed into his trailer.

4. JakmanFirby

JakmanFirby The Jakman

News Credits:
    No one mentioned this but if you noticed, the parts were REALLY Loosly put on. When Prime was falling off the pyramid with megs and fallen parts were just flying off him. now you might say, cuz he smashed into bricks but even then....... it was still toooooooo loose to keep..........

5. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    If he kept the parts he would be too strong and the Decepticons would have to pull something enormous out of their hats to even approact the possibility of fighting him. Besides, he has a recognisable form for posters and merchandise promoting TF3 which the Jetfire add-ons would ruin.

6. Darthbane2007

Darthbane2007 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking it would be very hard for him to transform with all those Jetfire parts all over him..

7. Polenicus

Polenicus Warring At Play

Ebay:
    I'd say no. However... I suspect the idea is in their heads now.

I would honestly like to see the Humans taking some of these ideas, and putting together supplimentary weapons for the Autobots. Let's say... take the railgun from the Destroyer, compact the design somewhat, and build it into a big black rifle sized for Optimus.

... Those those of you who are slow, I just suggested a way to homage the G1 rifle. I'm sure that'd be good for a few fangasms, and seeing Optimus put a Mach 7 bullet into something (Well, more likely THROUGH it) would be kinda awesome.

8. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really? Or do you mean the concept art Josh Nizzi did for Revenge of the Fallen, before they decided Jetfire should combine with Optimus? I'm pretty sure he made like 5 variations of Prime combining with a trailer for that movie, not TF3.

9. Dirt Boss

Dirt Boss Constructicon

I would prefer a trailer to Jetfire.

10. Keller500

Keller500 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    trailer

11. Zarscream

Zarscream Well-Known Member

optimus is awsume-o with or without his parts :D 

12. cambaprecoz

cambaprecoz Well-Known Member

No becuase wearing your comrades dead bodie as armor is disrecpectful to their memory.
    C'mon guys, the "yes" is winning? what about Prime's sense of righteousness? he would have clearly oppossed to it!

13. _Galvatron_

_Galvatron_ Emperor of Destruction

The parts could obviously be converted into a trailer that Prime can take with him wherever he goes.

The trailer could also be sentient, and feel pain like it's owner (Kinda like the G1 tech specs), convert to a battle station and fight for Prime...as well as combine with Prime to form a super mode.

Think less Energon Prime, more Powermaster Prime.

$h!t would be so cash.

But Powerup Prime in the film was also so damned epic. I wish Takara would get to task on a MP version. At least a model that doesn't transform, like a Gundam, as I find the combined Leaders are so lacking together.