Should I...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Suchus Prime, Jun 18, 2011.

1. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Well, yes, you get the added benefit of the Matrix, AND Cyclonus, AND a show accurate paint scheme.
    But the quality control, man...

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm almost starting to feel the same way. I mostly collected movie figures before but now I'm starting to lay off so I can save money for classics figures. I usually end up tossing my old movie figures aside anyway, but I use/display my classics stuff for a lot longer.

3. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Some Internet Guy

The only thing really bad quality wise is the wings on both figures. Other then that they are completely fine.

As long as you don't throw them against the wall and run over them with your hummer. It's alll goood. (Not that I know from experience... I save the microwave for movieverse toys >D)

4. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

Very true. I've had all the versions and I like the biz version the most. Minus the windows of course.

5. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    One then that they are completely fine, if you ignore the stress marks on every single rodimus from that set. Seriously, I look into the package of ten of those sets at five different stores, and they all have stress markings.

6. EightiesKid

EightiesKid G1 archivist

News Credits:
    Classics

In general I think the classics toys are superior to the movie toys, but I'm not a huge fan of the movie designs overall. I've yet to be truly disappointed with a classics mold, I like them all to varying degrees, some are truly super, and even the ones I don't like as much are still pretty cool.

7. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    Classic and Generation lines are really nice, movie stuff is what it is imo, to me classics are much more collectible. (But i like the cyberverse line). Keep the movie stuff you like sell what you don't.

8. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Movie stuff sells cheap on eBay after a year of it's release. Classics stuff just goes up. Get Classics, but keep your movie stuff aswell. You won't be getting much money from them by selling them either.

9. Rockdown

Rockdown Dream Commander

Ebay:
    QFT