Customs: Should I relist on eBay....

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by autobotx23, Apr 22, 2009.

1. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

A few weeks ago I put my Galvatron Prime and Battle Roller on eBay, mainly to cover my expenses for BotCon (hotel, beer, etc) only to have the winning bidder back out of of his obligations for payment.

None of my second chance offers have panned out, so should i just relist it tomorrow after I report the guy for non payment? I wouldn't mind keeping him, but I think my finances would benefit from the sale.

Help!!!

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

No one bought it? That's sad and very hard to believe.

You could try relisting it. But before you do that, why not put it up for sale here?

How much did the original auction go for?

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    Relist it, and explain what happened in the description. Only catch is potential buyers will most likely know the sale price from the last one, and hesitate on bidding because they've seen where it maxes out. (for example, if it got to $100 last time, people are prolly gonna try to get for under $100 and hold off on bidding.)

There's the option of BIN and Reserve price also. If you want to save time, contact some of the bidders from the last auction.