Should i keep my FOC pre-order?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by GingaMagnus, Jun 30, 2012.

1. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

I have two games preordered coming out that I am working for, Assassin's creed 3 and FOC. The problem is they are so close together I'm worried I can't afford both. I also realised that WFC released all of their pre-order characters in a bundle later.... so should I get the money back on my pre-order for FOC or keep it?

Edit: Oh and I hope this is fitting kind of thread is fitting for this section.

2. scoobsterinc

scoobsterinc Scoobs

News Credits:
    Get FOC unless Assasins comes with pre-order bonus's if so flip a coin I do it for when I cant choose a game or transformer figure I want

3. GingaMagnus

AC3 has a hidden level and a weapon. And the assassin's creed games don't release DLC later on.

4. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

^ yes they do...

5. GingaMagnus

They do? Even the Vlad the impaler sword?

6. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Cool name for a sword.

7. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm surprised you're asking this question here at a place where all members love the Transformers. Did you honestly think that they would think objectively about the two games and give the other one a chance?

Only you can decide what's best for you.

I enjoy the Assassin's Creed series, a lot, but I didn't enjoy them as much as I enjoyed WFC! I'm geek for Transformers! Unless the game is total $#!+, which WFC was far from--I'm going to love it more than a lot of games, that's just the way it is.

In terms of bonuses, I don't know which is better. Steel case, which looks pretty nice, by the way or DLC. If you're going to play online a lot, DLC might mean something to you, but in not, the collector's case might be more your thing.

When FOC comes out, all you're going to hear is how great (or bad) this game is. No one is going to be talking about Assassins Creed here. You're only going to be hit by regret if you purchase Assassin's Creed and not FOC if you come to these boards come release day.

What do you want? Get that one.

8. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

This guy knows what he's talking about^.

9. GingaMagnus

No... I am still buying the game. No question about that. I'm just wondering if I should keep the Pre-order. Last time they released all their pre-order together in a bundle with more stuff. What kind of TF fan would I be if I DIDN'T get FOC? I loved WFC and shockwave in it. This game has him as a main character, All the Dinobots, Bruticus, So on and so forth.

I meant Vlad the Impaler's sword, My bad ^^;

EDIT: Never mind, I'm getting both pre-ordered. I realised I have more time than I thought.

10. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Please.
    Please.
    PLEASE
    STOP GOING WAY OFF TOPIC RANDOMLY.