Should I get Human Alliance Roadbuster?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Jun 22, 2011.

?

Should I get Human Alliance Roadbuster? Even if there's no Human Alliance Topspin?

1. Yes, Roadbuster is awesome!

21 vote(s)
    91.3%
  2. No, not good with just 2 Wreckers!

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I only intend to get Human Alliance Leadfoot, hopfully they will get it in the states before my birthday July 21.

At first, after seeing the Human Alliance toy line it almost feels like thats it for the line.

Human Alliance Bumblebee
    Human Alliance Skids
    Human Alliance Roadbuster
    Human Alliance Leadfoot
    Human Alliance Soundwave

I highly doubt there is going to be anymore, specificly no Human Alliance Topspin. So I don't know if I should get Human Alliance Roadbuster now. I only intend if all 3 Wreckers get Human Alliance figures.

But even if Topspin does or does not come out, should I still get Human Alliance Roadbuster? Even if my collection only has 2 Wreckers and the reason why there is no third is a mystery?

2. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    1) I'm still holding out hope that a Topspin is on the way (especially since he is my favorite).

2) Even if there is no Topspin, I'm still getting Roadbuster. He looks like an awesome figure, IMO.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I like him, but I am a Human Alliance whore. I wouldn't doubt that we get all three of the Wreckers though, Hasbro/Bay/whomever have been pretty damn good at keeping a lot of this movie and figures under wraps, but as soon as it hits the bigscreen, I would expect the news of figures to be fast and furious. It is a little surprising that we havent heard anything on Topspin though since he does already have a deluxe figure out, but I wouldn't count the HA line stopping after Soundwave/Leadfoot.

Roadbuster is pretty damn big and a decent sculpt. I almost feel like trying to get two to have one displayed in both modes. The car mode looks pretty sick itself.

4. BlueAngel_Bolt

BlueAngel_Bolt I'M REALLY FEELING IT

News Credits:
    Definitely get him. The car mode is beyond imposing, both in and out of package. The transformation isn't as difficult as the directions make it out to be.

He's beyond awesome, and you'd be missing out if you didn't get him. I feel he's in the top 3 with Jazz and Barricade. :) 

5. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    Go ahead.

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I just hope he has a clean car mode. I hate the weaponized modes. I WISH Roadbuster had been made with a clean car mode. :( 

7. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

Yup,yup,yup.I couldn't say it better myself.

8. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I've said this before and this how I personally feel: if you're a Human Alliance collector he is worth the purchase. However, if you're not into the line it can be passed on.

I'm a Human Alliance guy so it was a no brainer for me, but I can definitely see how easy it is to pass on this guy.

9. Ceric Neesh

Ceric Neesh Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We'll get a HA Topspin. We haven't heard anything officially about a Deluxe Leadfoot, but we know he's coming. HA is a great line, Hasbro's incredibly happy with it from all signs, and there's no reason that we wouldn't get even more figures from the line. I wouldn't even be surprised to see a Beater 'Bee HA figure, a new Mudflap to go with the new Skids, etc. sometime next year, if not beyond.

10. ersico

ersico Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you should get him, dislike him emmensly, and sell him to me for half price just to get rid of it :) 

11. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Having two Wreckers is no worse than just having one Wrecker. So do it.

12. theestampede

theestampede Wandering Artist

News Credits:
    He's cool, but watch out for the qc. I picked him up and his joints were so loose he could barely stand up. Also its apparently a pretty common problem for the arms to be so loose that the won't stay transformed, its really annoying when the panels on his arms flop around. Had to return him and after that experience I doubt I'll re pick him up.