should I care?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

Jul 2, 2009
    if the hub does go down will its shows go on different networks? I mean if I can still watch transformers prime and my little pony friendship is magic and we'd still get new episodes of these shows I don't think I should care if the hub goes down
  2. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

Oct 16, 2003
    News Credits:
    Most of the syndicated shows will pop up again. And key shows like Transformers and My Little Pony will likely pop up again.

But the loss of the hub would put Hasbro back at the mercy of OTHER channels in airing their product. Keep in mind that Cartoon Network has the DC/Warner Library to pull from for action shows, Nick has snagged the full rights to Ninja Turtles and is airing Power Rangers, and Disney acquired Marvel and its highly lucrative heroes. And broadcast is effectively dead for cartoons, period.

In the face of THAT competition, even something as big as Transformers faces being buried in the various networks own programming (which make their owners more money than acquiring an outside show). Even with how popular Transformers was following Armada, Cartoon Network still never gave the following shows half decent times or logical airing.

And don't even get me started on the mess 4kids did with GI Joe Sigma Six.

The Hub I think remains Hasbro best bet in becoming more than just a toy company.