Short trade list (WST, Jafcon, Shining Magnus)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Hatch_1, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Hatch_1

Hatch_1 Well-Known Member

I may end up selling these but would like to attempt trading first:

1. Jafcon black G1 Prime
    2. Shining Yellow Magnus
    3. WST's (authentic):
    Thrust x10
    Megs x5
    Red Alert x4
    Prowl x4
    Starscream x1
    Soundwave x1
    Anime Prime x8

Black Prime and Piss Mags have both been opened but not displayed and are pristine (nary even a spec of dust). Boxes have light wear.

As far as what I need, I like bootlegs (the weirder the better), variants of all sorts, Kabaya, a few Titaniums, I still need some G1 boxes and assorted parts as well. Possibly some of the newer Legends size toys (late Cybertron through the movie) also.

May as well shoot me an e-mail at hatch_1@hotmail.com if interested (I rarely log in).

2. Hatch_1

Pictures added

Just to clarify, as far as bootlegs go, I collect them: Therefore, anything common I will already have. Nowadays, I just look for the more obscure/unusual items (If you have one, you will know).

Alrighty, pictures (*note* I found some odd streaking on Primes trailer side stickers under the high wattage lighting in my studio. This is obviously factory but worth noting. Also... it seems specs of dust *can* get inside a closed box :) 

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    Pm sent.

4. Hatch_1

Hmm, didn't get it (unless you're the one that e-mailed about the giant Starscream?). Looks like these are going to Necrotron, though.

The man literally has *everything*. How it's possible that he still needs these two is beyond me. I'm thankful, all the same ;) 

Thanks to all who responded!