Shoot to Kill

Discussion in 'Transformers Funnies' started by Shockscream, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    This is the first update of today. As I said, we're not following on immediately from where we left off. What happened between the Starscreams is something for you to ponder for a while.

*****​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Interesting, great job so far.

3. Shockscream

News Credits:
    Part Two:

*****​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Shockscream

News Credits:
    Thank you! Glad you're enjoying it.

5. Shockscream

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Shockscream

News Credits:
    And a short sequence to conclude with today.

*****​

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*****​

We are nearing the end now and tomorrow might even see us finished.

7. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Great update! Can't wait to see what happens next.

8. Shockscream

News Credits:
    Ahh, we'll have some fun tomorrow. Pretty sure we'll get the conclusion tomorrow. I have actually just photographed some of the final scenes.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:popcorn 

Loving every minute of this...

10. Shockscream

News Credits:
    Sorry for the lack of an update today, guys. I can't get an Internet connection for some reason. I'm doing this on my BlackBerry. However, all of the photos have now been taken and they stand ready to be uploaded tomorrow -- Internet connection permitting, of course. We have much fun to be had in the forty-odd photos that need to be uploaded. Tomorrow's stuff will conclude the story and then I plan to start work on "Thy Kingdom Come".

11. Attacker_Prime

It's ok. Can't wait to see what will happen!

12. Shockscream

News Credits:
    I hope that it proves worth it. I must confess that I've had a lot of fun doing it; more than I expected. Early planning of the next series has begun. It will follow on from this. So far, a six months later timeframe is what I'm thinking about. There's been one link into the next series in "Shoot to Kill" (I hinted at this to TRANS+CRAZY back when we saw what Megatron was up to on the Nemesis) and there's one more to come in the final set of pictures. I shall not be updating the next series as frequently as I have this one. Not for reason of wanting to go more slowly and draw it out, but simply because that I go back to university on Tuesday. As such, "Thy Kingdom Come" will most likely be updated once a week on Mondays. Not sure what's going to happen with "Thy Kingdom Come", I have a couple of plans. I hope that you enjoy what's left of "Shoot to Kill" and that "Thy Kingdom Come" proves enjoyable, too. (Also thinking about doing a not-so serious comic, too. That could be fun.)

13. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    "I wouldn't want to clean that mess out of me again..." :lol 
    Haha, great.

14. Shockscream

News Credits:
    Glad someone picked up on that. The scene where Agent Salazar dies while inside Starscream in The Reign of Starscream has always stuck with me.

Once again, folks, I must apologise as there will not be an update today. Or for a little while, to be honest. I've had to do a full reset of my computer this morning after thirteen consecutive crashes resulting from a virus I thought I'd gotten rid of. As a result, I have lost everything put on the damn thing since the day I bought it four or five years ago. My photos for the final segment of "Shoot to Kill" fortunately survive on my camera's card. However, Photoshop no longer exists on my computer. As I borrowed the disc from a friend who I no longer see, I'm going to have to buy a copy when my student loan comes through (which should be Monday, but I have stopped believing the dates the Student Loans Company gives me after being dicked around by them for two years running when it comes to actually getting the money).

If my loan money comes through as expected, I will pick up a copy of Elements 7 and hopefully have the final segments up for you in a week or so. Honestly, it's one thing after another at the minute. First the car and now the computer.

Anyway, sorry to keep you all in suspense. I only hope you find the wait worth it.

15. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

Ooh, I missed some updates! The Immortal Starscream bit was a good twist. Love how you applied it to the story.

Still reading. :) 

16. Attacker_Prime

I'm sure it'll be worth it, everything in this comic was worth it so far :thumb 

17. Shockscream

News Credits:
    Thank you. G1 Starscream's ability to survive everything has always intrigued me. I have often wondered if movie Starscream would be similarly special.

At the end of "Ghost in the Machine" he had a body after using and betraying Unicron. But when next we see him in Beast Wars he's a ghost again. Therefore, he died again. Either Galvatron hunted him down and finished the job (again) or he just ran out of energon while drifting through space for God knows how long.

I like to believe that this story takes place decades or even centuries after "Ghost in the Machine" but still well before Beast Wars. I may try and tie Starscream's story back into Beast Wars later down the line -- this will be after "Thy Kingdom Come".

Thanks! I am very irritated with my computer crash. As I said, my photos still exist on the camera, but the Photoshoped elements are gone; along with Photoshop itself. I have, however, confirmed that my student loan is coming on Monday. Buying Elements is one of the priorities.

18. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Sorry to hear that you've been having problems.

19. Shockscream

News Credits:
    These things happen, don't they. I think I might just have to replace the computer. Even after resetting the whole thing, it still isn't work right. Programmes simply don't open despite them being re-loaded onto the computer. Bloody thing! That said, the machine is six years old now. I do know that going on the Internet through my BlackBerry forever isn't an option.

20. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Heh, I have a PC that we got back in 2002. The CD-ROM drive is busted, it won't open period, and I ended up replacing the original mouse with a wireless one. But then I got a laptop and I basically left the PC to gather dust. I may eventually get a new PC, just so that I have something more up-to-date in case something happens to my laptop.

And one time on my laptop, I had uninstalled several programs I felt that I didn't need on it. Next day I go to turn my laptop on in order to work on classwork, it went wacko on me and I ended up having to do a system backup/restore. Other than that, I haven't had any problems with my laptop.

So yeah... sooner or later, we all experience problems with our computers. It still sucks when it happens.