shoot the decepticon symbols - why?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Liam Prime, Jul 1, 2010.

1. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    i noticed there are decepticon symbols dotted about the autobot campaign (and i assume autobot symbols around the decepticon levels) which you can shoot and a little message will pop up at the bottom saying you have shot 5/25.

but why? what do you get from it? does it unlock anything else?

2. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    Achievement/Trophy I think

3. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    Yup. That's it.

4. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    Kind of lame, though. You'd think that you would unlock something for tracking down all of them. Same with the Beak Breaker achievement.

5. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Aside from getting a trophy for your labor—one for the Autobot symbols and one for the Decepticon's—I don't think this unlocks any secret characters, weapons, maps or anything of the sort. Games these days have trophies/achievements, helping gamers get more bang for their buck, as well as bragging rights. If you’re not a trophy hunter, I wouldn’t worry about it, as the various side-quests in this game (that’s all that are) have nothing to do with the stories advancement.

This was hardly any work at all, as they are all in one chapter. Sure you needed to look around a lot, but just one chapter.

6. blumpy2000

blumpy2000 PENGUINS CAN'T FLY!!!

The find the 50/100 bjects hidden througout the game task shouldn't really unlock anything special. For one, I think their locations are listed in the strategy guide, but even if they weren't there are probably a bunch of resources on the internet where you can find them. Point being, while tme consuming, the task of finding them doesn't really require a lot of skill in the game.