Shockwave's Data Archives.

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Starwave, May 24, 2011.

1. Starwave

Starwave Herald of Unicron

This is a little story I came up with in my own continuity. If it is popular enough, I will build around this continuity I have in mind. I thought I would start off with one of my personal favorite TF's. Shockwave. Enjoy.

ACCESSING DATA.....
    ACCESS GRANTED!

Entry 1: This is my first entry into my Data Archives, which I have created to document a plan I am carrying out as I am giving this entry. I am Shockwave, a scientist from Tyger Pax. I am a Decepticon, although I am only a Decepticon because of the access to technology I am granted by being one. I have my own plans. Plans that are unknown to Megatron. Our world is dying. This civil war is bringing ALL of us on the brink of extinction. My plan, is to gain energy. But not just any kind of Energon you might find, no..... I am going to travel into the core of Cybertron, herself. There, I plan to extract energy from the artifact of legends and myth; The Allspark. Yes, the Allspark in ancient Cybertronian legend is said to be the essence of Primus. Being a bot of logic, the concept of Primus must be proven for me to believe it. However, I have a feeling even if Primus is not real, that this Allspark contains great power, and if I could extract just enough energy, then I could overthrow Megatron, and reign over Cybertron, and create a perfect, logical society. This is my plan.

Entry 2: I am going to begin my journey. There is rumored to be a large hole in the sewers of Iacon. Many experts have tried to find it, but find no evidence, thus declaring it false. However, if I am to carry out my plans, then I must try to do this in the best way possible. If Megatron even suspects what I am doing, then he will have Ravage and his Seekers tracking me down within an astrosecond. I must search everywhere in these sewers, solve all the puzzles, and perhaps I shall be rewarded.

2. Starwave

Entry 3: I have just entered the sewers. I find no evidence of there being a hole leading to the planet's core. Even if there is, I will have to change my alternate mode into an aircraft of some sort (preferably a jet.) So I should go scan a new vehicle form and come back.

3. Starwave

Entry 4: I have returned, with a new vehicle mode. I am now ready to begin my search. Commencing now.

Entry 5: My search is complete. I find no signs of a hole. However, I have just searched with what is visible to the optic(s). I have been working on a device for a Decivorn now. It enhances my scanners exponentially. It is far beyond what the former explorers used while in these sewers, so perhaps I will receive better results.

Entry 6: There is a problem. I did not anticipate Autobot action. My plans are threatened, and I must take action. The Autobot Elite Guard is sending their finest soldier, Ultra Magnus. If Magnus finds me out, then Megatron will know. If this happens, then I can never save Cybertron, and create a perfect, logical system for my rule. I have come to a conclusion. Ultra Magnus must be deactivated as soon as possible.

4. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

Very interesting, Shockwave going into the deep of Cybertron to retrieve something NOT because Megatron ordered him too?

5. Starwave

I am basing my continuity's Shockwave on the Shockwave I like. I never liked him as a servant to Megatron, I liked him making Megatron his bitch in the Marvel comics, and being sneaky and working behind his back in IDW.

6. Starwave

Entry 7: To my knowledge, Ultra Magnus has been dispatched into the streets of Iacon. They have heard from a source that "A bot of logic" is working behind Megatron's back. They of course take this the wrong way, but it does not matter to me. Soon, the High Council will fall, and those ridiculous fools in capes will fall before my logical order. Their rule is illogical in many ways, so I will make it a priority to take them out after Megatron.

Entry 8: The High Council has gotten another tip. There is somebody aware of my plan, and is tipping off the High Council. I must find them, and eliminate them before it is too late. Some I suspect are doing this are Ransack, Rattletrap, or possibly Swindle. Swindle or Rattletrap seem like the more logical choices, but it could be a new puzzle I must solve before I get to the puzzle of these sewers.....