1. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

so its not really a spoiler since 99% of people already know about it, but i yell SPOILER ALERT! anyway.....

so when shockwave comes, who else thinks he will try and wipe out megatron, then megatron and a few decepticons team up with the autobots for a few episodes? -_- because i see another big team up happening, just whether it be shockwave+ megatron, megatron and autobots, or autobots and shockwave.... what are your thoughts?

2. grimmlock

grimmlock Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I think any direction it goes will be good but to stay true to the nature of Shockwave, either her teams up with Megatron or he creates his own team/faction and goes against everyone.

3. knyghtmare2021

knyghtmare2021 The Goddamn Knyghtmare

News Credits:
    Personally, Id rather see shockwave with an army of truly mindless drones as opposed to a team. He shouldn't have a new faction. He's fucking SHOCKWAVE ffs

4. Stilez

Stilez Well-Known Member

i would like to see shockwave kill starscream, and take the
    apex armour
    and try take on megatron and the autobots for a few episodes...

5. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

What is Shockwave in cannon with the WFC and FOC games? Is he against Megatron, for him, against everyone, etc.? Sorry, I haven't kept up with those iterations except to acknowledge the great character designs and of course the toys. I'm figuring whatever version Shockwave is in the games and movie is how he'll be played in Prime. In the movie he's clearly aligned with the Decepticons and specifically Megatron's agenda, but it's never revealed which way he would have gone had he lived once both Sentinel and Megatron were found to be dead at the end of the movie.

6. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey robots turn me on

Insert Vehicon joke

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I hope Corey Burton comes back.

8. Stardust262

Stardust262 Moe is the Only Way

News Credits:
    This

9. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 Filipinooooooooooooo

News Credits:
    Why would he do that? Shockwave has always be one of Megatron's most loyal servants, no Shockwave would never do that. Plus he's not rogue he's a Decepticon.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Marvel Comics G1 Shockwave. He's the exact opposite of Sunbow Shockwave.

11. optronix72

optronix72 Autobot

Ebay:
    It would be interesting to see a confrontation with the two, Shockwave's logical motives vs. Megatron's thirst for power!

12. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Actually, I wasn't going to joke, and I was going to say they should show Shockwave being the mastermind behind the Vehicons, and he is able to "Order 66" at any time he's willing.

13. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Herald of Thundercracker

That was only the G1 and Animated cartoon Shockwaves. Marvel comics Shockwave is only loyal to logic, and his logic sates he should be in charge. I think IDW Shockwave is the same. And Aligned Shockwave is loyal to Cybertron, not any one person.

14. SGTsoundwave

SGTsoundwave Steam Powered Automaton

once the episode comes out, there will be plenty of shipping with shockwave and soundwave. just you wait and see.
    that would make an interesting fanfic.

15. wylungz

wylungz Well-Known Member

the fact that there are two different "ways" shockwave can be.. means he can go either way on this show~ either way im intrigued. i dont mind him being meg's silent ass kicker~

but if he ever confronted megatron, i'd love to see that on this show.. the look on meg's face will be priceless

16. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    different iterations of Shockwave have acted in very different ways. I'm curious to see how they portray Shockwave in this, I hope it's something new and exciting, something we've not seen in a previous series.

That would be totally awesome, I'd love to see something like that, where he drops down and tries to assume power via that method. That's one thing I love about the Decepticons, is they're always trying to outdo each other and be #1, which creates numerous leaders within their ranks, each with their own subsect of followers.

17. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

His cannon can be taken off at anytime so he probably has it except his concept art doesn't show it.

18. Steve2477

Steve2477 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Maybe Shockwave is the designer of the Vehicons.

19. LordScreamer

LordScreamer Well-Known Member

Starscream shouldn't die

I'm not saying this cuz he is my favorite. Starscream really shouldn't die. He is the Trickster archetype and is arguably the most enticing character in the show. To kill him off is like killing off the show. Especially when he is killed by character that has little to no association with him.
    In G1, when Galvs killed Starscream, we didn't have that bitchy idiot con running around like a wild card causing trouble. The series went bland.
    In Armada, Starscream killed himself. Which is right cuz the Trickster archetype's only know death is just that. At his own hands.
    In Cybertron, Starscream didn't die. So the story went on even though the series didn't.
    In Animated, the creators waited until the last episode to kill off Starscream cuz there was hardly a story without him. Again, the wild card.
    In the Bay-films, Starscream wasn't a trickster. He never betrayed Megatron and instead kissed his ass. He then died by a human that probably didn't even know his name. This Starscream never mattered and he offered little to the story. The plot could have worked without him.
    In Prime, Starscream is indeed a Trickster. He leads to his own downfall but he also antagonizes. He is PERFECT thus far in this show. If he dies, the show will crumble. That is, unless Scream returned not long after.

20. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    How Aligned Shockwave should be portrayed:
    • Tries to remain cool-headed, objective, and logos-based.
    • If pushed hard enough, he proves himself to be a hot head (the exact reason he tries to be 'logical').
    • Ambitious scientist wanting to push Cybertronian evolution further, particularly by attempting to re-create the myths of the Thirteen (combiners, beast alt-forms [insecticons], shifters).
    • Not a NEED, but I would love if he was played by James Woods.