Shockwave vs. Ultra Magnus: The Untold Story

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, Mar 28, 2009.

1. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    News that a Decepticon traitor is in the Autobot Elite Guard has reached Cybertron. A massive manhunt, or rather, bothunt, has been launched for Longarm Prime, head of Autobot Intelligence. The very best of the Autobots are participating in the hunt for Longarm Prime, including Rodimus Prime and his team, as well as Master Chief Roadbuster, Gunnery Sergeant Outback, Lieutenant Star Saber, and General Hound. While the rest of the Autobots are out looking for Longarm Prime, Supreme Commander Ultra Magnus is conducting his own private search.

Ultra Magnus walks into the High Council Chamber and sees Longarm Prime.

Ultra Magnus: “Longarm, there you are”

Longarm Prime slowly turns to face Ultra Magnus.

Longarm Prime: “Ultra Magnus, sir, what are you doing here?”

Ultra Magnus: “That's enough, It’s over, Longarm. Sentinel Prime contacted me from Earth and told me that according to Optimus Prime, you are the Decepticon traitor we’ve been looking for, not Wasp.”

Longarm Prime: “Oh, is that right? Well, I don’t know what to say. I mean, what can I say? I’ve been caught. I’m finished. It’s all down hill from here.”

Ultra Magnus: “What are you doing?”

Longarm Prime transforms into Shockwave.

Shockwave: “No! I’ve come too far to give up now! Everything was going according to plan, until Optimus Prime and his crew learned the truth. For a while, I didn’t have to worry. There was no way they could have contacted Cybertron anyway. But unfortunately, Blurr knew as much as they did. But luckily, he’s no longer part of the problem.”

Ultra Magnus: “Blurr? What are you talking about? What did you do to Blurr? What have you done?!”

Shockwave lunges at Ultra Magnus.

Shockwave: “Blurr paid the price for interfering; now it’s your turn!”

Shockwave begins clawing at Ultra Magnus’s chest plate, digging closer and closer to his spark chamber. Ultra Magnus fends him off with his hammer.

Ultra Magnus: “Gah, I can’t deal with-“

Shockwave: “Oh for Spark’s sake, SHUT UP!!!”

Shockwave mercilessly wails on Ultra Magnus, knocking his hammer out of his servos.

Shockwave: “DEAL WITH IT NOW! DEAL WITH IT NOW! DEAL WITH IT NOW! DEAL...WITH...IT...NOW!!!”

Ultra Magnus: “GET OFF OF ME, DAMN IT! GET OFF!”

Shockwave stops and walks towards the hammer and picks it up.

Shockwave: “You don’t deserve to wield this hammer. Let me tell you a secret, neither does Megatron. Megatron is a power-hungry idiot. He doesn’t care about anyone but himself. A great leader cares about his people, and no one else. Megatron told me how Starscream tried to kill him. He called him a traitor. I see Starscream as a hero. He did what no other bot dared to do. He may just have what it takes to be the Decepticon Leader after all. But then again, he doesn’t deserve this hammer either because he's really just a coward. I do, I deserve this hammer more than you, Megatron, or anyone else for that matter. To tell you the truth, I hate Megatron. I don't serve him, I only serve pure logic. I am the only logical choice for supreme leader. But that little secret will die with you.”

Shockwave swings the hammer at Ultra Magnus, severing his arm in the process.

Ultra Magnus: “You...you are an evil crankshaft!"

Shockwave: "I am not evil, I am morally ambiguous! Get it right, you stupid frag!"

Shockwave hits Ultra Magnus with the hammer once more.

Ironhide: “Longarm, come out. I know you’re in here.”

Shockwave: “Curses! I’ll see you in the Pit, Ultra Magnus.”

Shockwave slips away laughing diabolically, leaving Ultra Magnus to die. Ironhide comes in and finds Ultra Magnus in critical condition.

2. TfaShockwave

TfaShockwave Banned

great

3. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    I just realized that Shockwave never mentioned his real name in my story. So Ultra Magnus wouldn't have had any reason to say "Sho...Shockwave." at the end of Where is Thy Sting? since there was no mention of Shockwave's name. I might have to fix that real quick. Oh, wait, they probably already knew that based on Optimus Prime's information. My mistake. Anyway, I hope you guys like it. I have some more on the way.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  4. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah, Magnus may have put 2 and 2 together and figured it out as he lay there in pieces. After all, they knew there was traitor and by transforming, Shockwave gave himself away. Kinda like an "A-HA" moment...yeah, that's the ticket! Nicely written I really enjoyed it!

5. kingjace

kingjace Well-Known Member

Wow, I like the story plus the format, makes it look like an unused portion of script or something :bay 

6. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Thanks for the input, guys. Glad you all like it.

7. jbarmadillo

jbarmadillo Well-Known Member

awesome

awesome story dude:lolol :poke :spam :banghead: :poop :stickies :music 

8. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    :rock :bay :dj :music :drunk :bay :rock  Super-Happy-Smiley-Party-Time!

9. Sky Shark

Sky Shark Well-Known Member

Awesome dude, not often can one pull off the script style well but you do and it really flows with the series, it does feel like part of the episode which realy awesome IMO.

10. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought this was going to be serious...It seemed like it was until you started making jokes about Magnus not being able to deal with it.

11. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    It is serious. But come on, what's drama without a little bit of out of place humor? Besides, it is based on a cartoon. :wink: 

12. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Over 200 views! Thanks everybody :D 

13. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

Im so gonna make a stop motion about what I think happened

14. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    This is a very well-written script! I enjoyed reading it. However, I don't think Shockwave hates Megatron; he's like Soundwave and Lugnut. It would be a nice plot twist though if Shockwave did reveal that he hates Megatron, kills him in the future, and rules Cybertron. :D 

I can see it right now...Shockwave delivers a fatal blow to Megatron's spark chamber, causing critical damage. Megatron falls, delivers tear-jerking dialogue asking Shockwave why he would do this, then Shockwave takes Megatron's Shadowblade...raises it in the air...and gives off a victory speech with Decepticons surrounding him in the background. Hell, that would make an epic screenshot as well. :D 

15. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    I'm glad you like the script thing so much. I have some more script styled fan fictions in the works. Stay tuned. :wink:  You're right about Shockwave not hating Megatron. I think its more along the lines of Shockwave being loyal to Megatron, but just thinking that he could probably be a better leader than him. It would be an epic screenshot and a story! :D 

16. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't find it humorous. I find it out of character. Out of character stuff annoys me greatly.

But thats just me.

17. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know if this was a comedy or not, but I lol'd at MORALLY AMBIGUOUS.

18. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    I like to think of it as a dramedy. :p 

19. myhobby

myhobby ArigatouArigatouArigatou-

well, shockwave does have a habit of doing dumb things when the moment comes
    doesn't he?
    being all high and mighty when he reveals himself to the autobots
    getting a subordinate to dispose of blurr's remains instead of doing it himself
    (sort of a "make it so number one" thing)
    going crazy when ultra magnus starts doing a speech mid fight
    he has a flare for the melodramatic

20. Traximus Prime

Traximus Prime Unexpected Matrix-Bearer

After reading this, I think you should have been a scriptwriter for the show; I think it would have blended in perfectly with the episode. I'm forming images in my head of what you wrote...and all I see is a mish-mash of awesomeness!