Shockwave Story Arc *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Igniting_Prime, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Igniting_Prime

Igniting_Prime Igniting The Battle

News Credits:
    So it just hit me right now that high moon is most likely setting up more to tell about Shockwave....and here is reason for me to believe he is still alive. Not sure if everyone noticed, but in the game, Shockwave doesn't have is famous cannon for an arm, he has both arms. At the end of the game Shockwave loses his arm to Grimlock (and it's made very clear and I feel for a reason). Now it just hit me....Shockwave's audio log about his gun/cannon he created. I'm thinking Shockwave is going to attach the cannon in replacement of his arm. I feel this is going to be High Moon's way of establishing how Shockwave got the cannon arm, and it's a lot of reason to believe he is still alive (along with Grimlock). Not to mention in G1, Shockwave was back on Cybertron while Megs was on Earth. These events are probably High Moon's way of explaining why Shockwave is still on Cybertron as well as why he has the arm cannon.
    I think it's going to be somewhat significant to the next game following FOC.
    What do you guys think?

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    I think the whole bit about the cannon and his arm was extremely obvious.

But for the next game? Not a chance; it's setting up for planets the 'Bots and 'Cons journey before Earth.

3. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    It was really quite smart!

In Shockwave's first appearance in the G1 toon, he had two arms and hands, before Megatron left Cybertron. The next time you saw him, after Megatron arrived on Earth, Shockwave had a gun-arm.
    It lines up really well!

4. Igniting_Prime

Igniting_Prime Igniting The Battle

News Credits:
    Yeah I thought it was a nice clever way for them to introduce it, it'll probably have a very small role in the next game, also we'll find out what happens with him as well as Grimlock/Dinobots! Can't wait

5. shumworld

shumworld Well-Known Member

Maybe they might bump into Neubulous.

6. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Makes sense, but I don't believe it's some thing they should lead up to.

7. ArmoredSwampert

ArmoredSwampert Literal Pokéformer

Hopefully the next game will be about both the journey and the Dinobots vs Shockwave.