2D Artwork: Shockwave: Plight

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Jetstreamx, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Jetstreamx

Jetstreamx Lord Jettington

Worked on this half of the day. Must say, this has got to be the easiest inking I've ever done. Normally it takes me longer to ink the darn things than it does to pencil them. Meh. I was going to originally going to have him running firing his weapon, but I came out with this instead, which I came out better. My only qualm with this one, so far, until I find something else to dislike, is that the head is not looking in the correct direction. But bah! I'm still proud of it and my randomly generated background.

Click me =D

2. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    Looks good. I didn't notice the head issue, but the legs do seem a little too big, even with the perspective, and the left leg really doesn't look like it is connected to him, but still way better than I could do! Great job. :thumbs2: 

3. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    i like the knees. I've been having trouble drawing them. Great stuff all around, but is he flying bodily out of the smoke? is he floating in the air?

Like your line weight.

4. Jetstreamx

Jetstreamx Lord Jettington

Haha yeah. I noticed that after I'd posted it, but then again, his arm bothers me for that too.

As for him and the smoke, he's falling. I'd like to assume he's just got knocked out of a floating vessel of some kind engaged in combat, but no need to worry. We all know Decepticons can fly. ;D

5. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

thats great

the head looks fine to me

:D 

the left leg does look a bit detached but thats only because i looked out for it after
    otispq said it

anywayz....

Great job

-Chubbz

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nice!