Shockwave layin' the smack down! (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Galvatro, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Galvatro

Galvatro Make mine Animated! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Hello All!

For those of you that have not seen the "Where's they Sting" episode, this post contains spoilers.

Where's thy Sting (or Hammer)?- Shockwave beats the hell out of Ultra Magnus in this episode and takes his Hammer. Personally, I am really diggin' this version of Shockwave as the G1 character had a lot of potential, but was used more for campy ridicule. Animated Shockwave is a truly sinister incarnation of the character- thanks writers!

Toys- do any of you think that we'll now see another version of Deluxe Bumblebee in Wasp colors and slight remold of the head? You could have a 'before' and 'after'. IMO, the more Animated toys, the merrier I am!

Galvatro

2. axiant

axiant Autobot paper pusher!

Oh I agree on Shockwave *points to avatar*:wink: 

As for the Bee/Wasp colors, umm no I'd rather not.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    I wouldn't mind a Deluxe BB retool to crazy-Wasp, or even an activators. Though a "before" colours version wouldn't make any sense. (then again, Cliffjumper)

4. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe if they did a Deluxe 2-pack containing the smaller Bumblebee (from the voyager set) but recoloured/remoulded into Cliffjumper and Wasp

5. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

I just got Target exclusive Shockwave today is all his badaft purple goodness. I couldn't have asked for better timing to find him. Now I can stage my own epic battle between him and Magnus. :) 

6. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I'd rather have a few new S3 new character/new mold toys before any new repaints. But unfortunately, I'm not a part of Hasbro's accounting department. *sigh*

7. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    I've thought of turning my Activators BB,that came with my G1 Shockwave,into Wasp.

8. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

Yeah I really like Shockwave in this series, he's so bad ass, and how epic is it that Cory Burton is reprising his role? Pure win.

Although I'm torn, I kind of hate Shockwave too... ever since he killed Blurr (who happens to be one of my favorites from G1)... although I still like to think that Blurr isn't dead xP

But yeah, he's definitely awesome. I love the toy too, I think it's the coolest thing that they managed to have 2 robot modes AND have them both look good!