Shockwave Brother

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Lazerwave, Feb 26, 2011.

1. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I know for a fact that fans are disappointed about one word in each movie...

Brother!

In the first comic of the movie, in one strip Optimus confront Megatron and says "Hello Brother" and Megatron confronts Optimus and says "Hello Brother".

In the first movie when Megatron dies Optimus says "You left me no chose brother".

I don't remember them saying they were brothers in the movie game.

In the second movie, when Optimus and the Fallen wrestle, the Fallen says, "Die like your Brothers" and Optimus says "They were your Brothers too"

Don't tell me that when the third movie comes out, Optimus will call Shockwave his Brother.

2. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    What? Don't complain about that! They're just bros, ya know?

3. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    He won't.

4. Igniting_Prime

Igniting_Prime Igniting The Battle

News Credits:
    I think he means brothers metaphorically speaking...
    Like say you are in the military, you consider your "Team" your brothers. In this case he is probably relating brothers to the Transformers race/ or primes. Most likely primes, as the subgroup like a military team, the Primes are all brothers, metaphorically speaking, but not literally by blood..

5. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    no, hell call soundwave his brother.:lol  jk. but whos to say. and in the first movie game, megatron called OP "brother" and prime got pissed. it was in the cut scene of there final battle. on the decepticon story.

6. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Prime called Megatron his brother because they were both once rulers, and pressumably friends.

The Fallen called the Primes Optimus' brothers because they were all Primes. (and Fallen once was, too)

They're not actually brothers. It's a figure of speech. It's "The Dark Syde" all over again. There's no reason for Prime to call Shockwave brother.

7. toxinom

toxinom Megatron Supremesist

Personally I don't mind the Movie verse Megatron and Optimus being brothers. I thinks its interesting for the overall cheesyness of the story and brand we usually get. AND it was a decent little change to have to the typical "One Leader Vs. Other Leader" relationship we've had over the years.

I don't really see why people would have complaints with Prime saying Brother. IMO in the context of TF07 and ROTF they were fine, and one of the last things deserving complaining about.