Shockwave and Skyhammer at Amazon.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by HighPrime, May 16, 2011.

1. HighPrime

HighPrime Wake up with the King!

News Credits:
    Not sure if people have posted this anywhere, but Amazon.com has them instock.. you'd never know it for Shockwave since he's listed as 'Villain'
    Both are 22.99. Buy both and they ship for free, of course (over $25.00).. or if you have an Amazon Prime membership (like me..) only need to buy the one..

They have others instock (like Voyager Megatron and Leader Sentinel..), but seems these 2 are the figures most people are looking for and seem to be paying more than necessary ;) 

Amazon.com: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - MechTech - Villain: Toys & Games

Amazon.com: Transformers: Dark of the Moon - MechTech - Skyhammer: Toys & Games

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If they were $19.99, I'd be all over them. Cheaper to buy local and pay tax... if you can find them.

3. HighPrime

HighPrime Wake up with the King!

News Credits:
    Yeah.. there is that for those that can find them.. but not for me.. I live in the middle of nowhere.. at $4.20/gallon for gas..and no way to tell for sure these guys are at Wal-mart or Kmart.. Online is the way to go for me most of the time.

However..I did make the trek to wal-mart today and bought ironhide, megatron, and bumblebee earlier. Everything else was a no show. Piles of Voyager Prime's, though (not the exclusive).

:) 

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  4. Maetel

Maetel Well-Known Member

thanks. ordered sky hammer earlier today, was looking for shockwave. couldn't find it because amazon listed it as 'villain'. thanks to amazon and hasbrotoyshop i'm pretty much done shopping for dotm, except for the leader ironhide.

5. THISisIT

THISisIT Banned

this is a no brainer. Just getting in your car will cost you more, silly nilly

6. xanthax

xanthax choppaface

News Credits:
    Not a bad price. Especially if you can't find them in the area and you order both to get free shipping.