Shockingly Awesome

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by cheetor25, Jun 30, 2011.

1. cheetor25

cheetor25 Member

I read some of the spoilers from others who watched before it came out at midnight, but still was shocked at how they played the death of Ironhide out. Still I'm not sure if it was better than the other two but it definetely was an awesome movie. The only downer was that where did the twins go? could have made some type of reference to them, but since they weren't in it, kinda leaves ya hanging on where they were. This was the first Transformers movie I got to see in a theater and made the midnight showing.

2. megachin

megachin Banned

I thought roadbuster and leadfoot fucking rule.

3. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Bay bowed to fan pressure and took them out because 95% of us hated them. The downer would have been if they had remained in the film. But look closely and you spot their cars in Russia.

4. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

it was sad how ironhide was killed of cosmic rust

5. Optibotimus

Optibotimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    The book treated them in a way that i think was better suited. If you look closely, you can see parts of them, after Sentinel goes on his rampage at the NEST base. You also can see their cars. They're in the movie. Just cut out. In the book, after Sentinel kills Ironhide, he turns his gun to shoot Bumblebee, Skids jumps in his way...sacrificing himself to save Bumblebee. This makes Mudflap go nuts basically, jump on Sentinel and try kicking his ass, he fails and is killed too. I really really wish they left that bit in. That was really the ONLY parts they even appeared in the book, so i can see why it was cut out, but still...i think it would make people have had a better look and opinion of the Twins and help to show the nature of Sentinel even more

6. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wish they had that in the movie. Would have showed that the twins were actually good characters.

7. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I totally agree and made you feel as if things really could turn out badly for the Autobots while making the Twins in particular stand out as hero types, instead of the "idiots" a lot of people see them as, unfortunately.

8. Optibotimus

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Also, i'm fairly disappointed they removed the death of Dino (mirage..whatever) from the movie.

9. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

I don't know if in the movie,he was ever meant to die. I don't think they would had time to put him back in,yet he was there till the end.

10. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    I too wish they had that in the movie, but for entirely different reasons. Actually, I can see why it was cut. The jubilent celebration of everybody in the theater really would have taken away from Ironhide's death.