Shocker Toys

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Trippanator, Apr 5, 2010.

1. Trippanator

Trippanator Autobot

Ebay:
    What do you guys think of their current stuff? Overall the QC for the first run of series wasnt great but when the moved to a new factory it seemed to get better. And the Series 2 stuff looks awesome. Who else would you like to see in the Indie Spotlight? I was thinking maybe The Rocketeer or Nexus.

2. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I wouldn't know. I tried to buy a SCUD figure from them directly from their online store and they never sent me anything, giving me the runaround, claiming to "look into it" and saying things like "it should have shipped". Took me a month to get my money back with no figure, not going to bother trying to get anything more from them.

3. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had no problems ordering a Maxx directly from Shocker last year when it was first released, but I have read of other people having problems. If it's a concern you can always order from BBTS or some other store that has their figures in stock.

As for quality, I only have the Maxx so I can't offer any kind of comprehensive opinion, but I like the Maxx figure a lot. It's huge, it's made of a combination of soft vinyl and PVC, the paint is pretty clean overall, nothing seems like it will be prone to breaking and the articulation is off the charts. One small niggle is that a couple of the ball/socket joints can pop out easily, but they pop back on just as easily.

I still have to grab a SCUD at some point, and also the Tick when he's released.

4. kylash327

kylash327 TOOOOOOYS!

News Credits:
    just got SCUD and love it!

[​IMG]