Shipping problems... help?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Renidragon, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

I ordered Universe/RotF (whatever he is) Superion from Target.com. Standard UPS shipping. Placed the order on Sunday.

Not once did the tracking page have an estimated delivery date. It got to Abilene, TX (which is where the deliveries here come from) and sat on "In Transit to final destination" for three days (18th, 19th, 20th). I just checked again and it said that an exception had occurred and it's being returned to sender. I'm pretty pissed.

Is there anything I can do about this? Can I get my shipping fee refunded, or at least find out what happened? UPS has usually been pretty good, this is a first for me.

2. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    well without knowing what address the company put on the package its hard to say what the problem is. An exception could be damage (discovered during transit) at which point it is returned to shipper. The company should reship it free of charge though. Once its in return transit theres nothing you can do.

3. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Well, rats. Thanks. Did some calling around, UPS said it was something about "UPS Migration" and the girl had no idea what that was.

Being completely frustrated and disheartened and a little hungover, I kinda gave up for now. Girlfriend decided she'd go ahead and call Target while I sat sulking playing video games (yes, I was being VERY mature about it... :lol )... She got em to send another one - will get a refund when they get the return package - and $10 off for the inconvenience.

I love this woman.