Shipping Charges

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Sound Blaster, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

I was just looking on E-Bay at a KO Predaking and it went for $25 (Once again a BOOTLEG) and to make matters worse it was a defective bootleg out of package...Now I asked the seller what the base shipping would be (He's in Australia) he said $30!!! God Damn!! This is robbery I don't care what people say I've dealt with foreign bidders/sellers before and this is NOT the going rate!! I've shipped 20 lb. items to Spain for less than that!! Damnit! I hate when these freakin' people jack up the shipping to cover the cost of what they wanted the item to go for...Well then put a reserve on it,put a higher BIN!!!

DAMN!!! I wish people wouldn't be so god damn greedy & selfish! Especially over a freakin' BOOTLEG!!!

:mad  :mad  :mad 

Here's the auction:

KO Predacons

2. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Actually, it's a KNOCKOFF. Not a BOOTLEG. I believe this was settled years ago...
    KNOCKOFF- Shoddy pieces of crap you can pick up at DOLLAR STORES, BIG LOTS, and SHADY CHINESE STREET VENDORS. Usually not correctly colored and/or lacking many of the gimmicks the toy originally had. Quality varies from BAD to GOOD, but you get what you paid for. Packaging varies, but is NOT made to mimic the original in any way.
    BOOTLEG- Very close, if not exact copy. These are what the sticky in the Toyark is about. Quality varies from GOOD to VERY GOOD. Packaging is made to mimic the original. Think G1 Prime, Mirage, Beachcomber, Swoop... Those.

The Predaking in question falls under KNOCKOFF due to packaging and color.

3. Sound Blaster

But the price is WAY too high especially for a "Loose" one....

4. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    Every week somebody starts a thread complaining about shipping and handling on ebay.

The solution every time is to stop using ebay.

5. Sound Blaster

Who's complaining??? This is a practice that people should NOT be allowed to do but it still happens..