Shinobitrons Doubledealer

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Shinobitron, May 5, 2008.

1. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    With great remorse I put my Doubledealer on the bay. I've had him since he frst came out and was a birthday present.
    Hopefully someone will give him a good home:
    [EBAY]200221186787[/EBAY]

2. Socialvegetable

Socialvegetable Wrecker

News Credits:
    Man, Doubledealer's my all time favorite figure, and like you said, I remember always having mine. I specifically recall a time when I was at my pediatrician's office, and I had brought Doubledealer along, and while playing with it pointed to one of the bird legs and said "look, he has testicles!" I was trying to say tentacles, and even that wasn't quite right, but my mom and the receptionist laughed hysterically and corrected me.

Sorry for the useless story, I just feel like Doubledealer is an underappreciated figure, and thought I'd share a memory with a fellow fan.

Good luck, and I hope he sells to a good, appreciative home.

3. Shinobitron

Shinobitron Cybertronian Ninja

Ebay:
    Lol thats awesome!

When I forst got mine we went to a restaurant and I couldn't wait to get him open. I tore open the package under the table and started messing with him against my parents wishes. It was a dead give away when the joints started clicking. I got yelled at and wasn't allowed to touch him till later that night.