Shinkion Madness: A Self Insert Cavalcade

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by GingaMagnus, Feb 20, 2017.

1. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

Elsewhere among the stars, in a familiar solar system occurred a flash of vibrant light on the system's crown jewel. Shinkion, named for the race of techno-organic beings called Shinkis, had recently become the epicenter of several issues supposedly brought about by a group of Cybertronians that had been lured towards the planet to seek refuge from an extra-dimensional being known to the Shinkis as the "God of Death", one of several in a pantheon of extra-dimensional world makers of various fields.

The flash of light originated from a button activated by two of these Cybertronian travelers and a mechnical bird companion, summoning the raging, violet energy coated being known as Thanatos, the God they initially sought to evade.

"WHAT HAVE YOU FOOLS DONE?!" The being yelled as he suddenly appeared before TFan, Dev, and their avian companion.

2. Devaron9

Devaron9 Token Falchion Wielding Welshy

Dev looked up at the god.

"A big red button?"

3. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    ((Okay, decided to come back after all the drama. But also decided to do some retconning on the way...))

As a result of... Whatever the hell just happened to the cosmos, events had (probably) been rearranged. The Mirrorverse incident occurred after the God Clash, the queen had the group set up in their own little fortress before the Pokemon incident, the Pirates are (probably) still a thing, and, most notably to those who had ripple proof memory, the roster had (probably) changed. Some faces that had only recently joined in the old universe had always been there (probably). Others once veteran had now become rookies (probably). But most notably, some (definitely) were missing.

And one of those missing numbers, unbeknownst to anyone, had just warped to Shinkion in a tiny spacecraft whilst unconscious.

"Gabafla odinsleep!" The pilot shouted back to conciousness, "w-where am I?"

He looked around, trying to catch his bearings.

"Okay... Stuck in some sort of vehicle, with jack shit in terms of memory," the pilot noted, "feels like I'm scared of something. Caution? That weird feeling you get when you're getting chased down?"

The pilot shook his head.

"Maybe I'm just disoriented or paranoid. Or something."

4. Nemesis Scar

Nemesis Scar Behind Blue Eyes

Tumblr:
    "What the slag just happened? It feels like my head just ripped itself in two then put itself back together. Haven't felt like this since Krimov got me drunk and - where am I?"

Nemesis awakens in a bed, finding herself hanging from the ceiling of wherever she is in the process.

"Oh good god."

5. Necromaster

Necromaster FEAR ME MORTALS

News Credits:
    The entity known as Necromaster found himself with a hoagie in his hands. He blinked a few times before shrugging and beginning to chow down.

6. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Amongst the stars was a red and blue robot, and around that robot was a beautiful spectacle of green energy that almost formed wings. "It's been a long time since I've needed theseā€¦" He muttered to himself as the twin pylons on his shoulders hummed and continued to produce these particles. "But I think it's time I go back and find my friends." He said as he detached from the pylons and began to fly towards the planet he knew, Shinkion

7. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    "Okay, focus on names, you might be able to pinpoint who you are and what you're doing," the pilot looked around, "...something about the word pinpoint seems really nostalgic for some reason."

He looked around.

"Okay, those are... Buttons. That's a... Lever. Those are... Steering joysticks. And that's a..." the pilot focused on the device in question, "Mode Lock. The hell's a Mode Lock?"

8. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy aka BrickBotGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    "WHO THE FUCK RESET THE UNIVERSE AGAIN?!" Lego exclaimed. "I swear, if I find that my stuff has changed AGAIN somebody's going to get it. Wait, does this mean the tall glowing blue guy is gone?"

9. Devaron9

"Not quite" Savitar said, aiming a speed force powered kick at Lego.

10. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    "Oh, yeah, now I remember...ow....that queen lady set us up here. What was her name? Spatha? I think it was Spatha.

Repeated blunt force trauma to the head can be a real bitch sometimes.
    "

11. LegoTFGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Lego was completely shattered into thousands of tiny building blocks. His phone clattered to the ground, buzzing and then displaying the message, "Well, that sucks."

12. Devaron9

"How unexpected. But not unwelcome."

Savitar would kick Lego's parts about.

"Now where is The Flash?"

13. moon moon

moon moon what happened to my life

Jackpot blinked to find herself holding a small blue baby bot in her arms. The baby looked up at her, grinned, and nuzzled closer to her chassis.

"Well," she started, "this definitely isn't mine."

14. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    ((RIP LegoTFGuy, 2011-2017))

"Okay, ship controls are not responding, so that's not good," the pilot wiped his brow, "Looks like I'm gonna have to do the insane thing..."

He blasted a hole in the side of the ship...

"AND JUMP!"

And so he did, plummeting to the ground below.

15. Gerth

Gerth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Merth appeared...somewhere..."Oh hey, I'm red now, cool,"

16. LegoTFGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Lego's pieces began to pull themselves back together. "Buddy, I already told, you, there is no version of the Flash here-"

A red-suited speedster then appeared. "Savitar, leave them alone- I'm the one you want!"

Lego blinked. "HOLY CRAP IT'S THE ACTUAL FLASH."

((His last wish was for his pieces to be buried in 100 dollar bills. Donations are more than welcome.))

17. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

((I have two dollars. You may have that.))

Kyrios blinked as he remembered his arrival, and the crash landing following it. "Wait a sec-" He said as he knelt down and dug his clawed feet into the dirt, sliding to a halt. "That's better..."

18. Stonecrusher

News Credits:
    The pilot soon crashed an average distance from Necro, Jackpot, and Lego's locations.

"Ow."

19. Nemesis Scar

Tumblr:
    Nemesis walked down the halls of the fort, vaguely reminded of a trip to Luna - and the transit from it's artificial satellite, Dundee. Both were big, claustrophobic, and had medieval stylings. Thankfully, this one didn't have the Ren-Fair rejects Dundee seemed to have as it's rulers - that had made the trip...interesting.

She hoped, anyhow. Never could tell with this planet.

20. Devaron9

((Can we just admire that Lego is fangirling despite being a pile of bricks))

"Flash..."

Savitar would charge at Flash and try to strike at him.