Shia says TF3 is the best of the 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jadryx, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. SKowl

SKowl Rubber Golem

Yeah, I'm sure ROTF was looking pretty cool when they were shooting it. Then it all went to hell in the editing room...

3. MenasorMaster

MenasorMaster Stunticon Warrior

after all those things i saw, i doubt this mpovie will be good for me, i mean we get dozends of new autobots, but from decepticons, we only got shockwave and some ugly deceptiocon clone who all look the same.

4. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    An actor promoting a new film as being the best yet! No wai!

5. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    Shia's just saying to this to prevent early hate for TF3.....and its not working.

6. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

What did you think he was going to say?

"Man, this movie's gonna suck!" LOL!

7. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    How do you know Shockwave and those 3 Decepticon SUVs are the only new Decepticons in the movie?

You don't.

8. garibaldiprime

garibaldiprime Banned

Exactly. Nobody knows anything yet, and those hating on a movie before its even been finished yet are idiots.

9. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Although, given his generally low opinion of RotF after the fact, that he can see that this is shaping up to be better says... something?

10. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Oh there is also that Super Fund armored truck.

11. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    And chances are the same thing will happen with Transformers 3.

12. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

PPL say it is an excuse. I have been harsh on ROTF, it was entertaining film it did what it says on the tin robots beating the crap out of each other but the writers strike at times really fucked bay and co up. If they got the final battle right between prime and the fallen it would have been a better film, but consider the problems bay had to deal with etc etc he did a good job. The first film was really good the second one is bigger but with more problems. shia is a smart guy you can tell he has huge Passion for films - and I believe this will be a good film to cap off a up and down trilogy.

13. Leadfoot

Leadfoot The Strongest.

*shakes head* Man, quick to shit on things, aren't we?

Yeah, I was a little disappointed in my initial viewing of ROTF, but have really grown to love it in subsequent viewings. The fact that Bay has manned up to accept some of the criticisms of ROTF, I'm not so cynical as to blind myself to the notion that he has listened and learned. I think he will significantly cut down on the toilet humor and immature slapstick comedy, a main complaint for ROTF (without which the movie wouldn't catch half of the flak it does).

And with TF3, I think there will be a level of seriousness that comes with the theme of finality Shia is talking about. Sure, he's talking up a movie he's starring in, but at the same time there may be something to what he's asserting. During the buildup for ROTF, he was saying things like "THIS MOVIE WILL BE HUGE" and other nondescript statements. This time he's thoughtful about it.

14. megatron6661

I have bashed on bay before. But I have enjoyed his films I have seen except for pearl habor that film was bad. I loved armageddon, transformers was good ROTF does come with loads of problems, but it is a pass. It is a great film for bay to learn from to make the film more compact and better. But the writers strike did fuck ROTF up

15. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

Armageddon rocked! But it was too close to Deep Impact. The two movies practically mirrored each other. I'm not sure which one I liked best, thinking Deep Impact. After all, can't go wrong when you have Kurtwood Smith in it.
    I really am looking forward to this movie.

16. megatron6661

Armageddon had better cast. And I loved the humor in it and the banter with the oil drillers added to the movie, the asteroid seemed to take a personality of its own. And the score of Armageddon rocked, same concept but different type of film. Deep impact was more realistic, Armageddon was insane - we even had the twin towers burning pre 9/11. Nothing wrong with that but, it was in your face film with loads of action while deep impact was dragging.

I have big high hopes for transformers 3 now that there is more ups than downs about this transformers. Shia was one of the first to admit the flaws of ROTF. Shia wants serious roles and I believe this will be a quality film

17. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I don't know.

You could say something like that before the first film came out. Given the production team we had it was fairly hard to say exactly what we might be getting.

However if someone hasn't been happy with the movies after two films then chances are pretty high that the third film is not going to be able to turn things around for those people. On the flip side if you've been happy so far then it seems unlikely we will get anything to turn you against the films with the last movie.

I just don't think a change in the writing staff is really going to be enough to make any major changes to the films. So based on how you felt about the other two films you should have a good idea already about how happy or unhappy you are going to be with the last one.

18. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    If I was getting paid like he is, I'd say "You Again" could compete with "Citizen Cane".

What else would he say? "This film anally raped me."

Don't think so.

19. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    interesting that he knows what the film is like before it has been made, let alone watched by anyone.

20. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    that's exactly what I expected. Why didn't he say that? Just kidding, calm down.

On the serious side of things, I gotta agree with you