Shia LaBeouf included on a list of "Ugliest Guys In Show Business"

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Desolate 1, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Desolate 1

Desolate 1 Active Member

Ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but some people are just plain spiteful because they themselves don't fit within the status quo. I found this "list" that some chick put together of who she thinks are the ugliest looking men in show business. Shia is one of the men on the list. As I was going down the list, I began to see that whomever wrote this list is more than likely, fat, ugly, or BOTH and is considered a "reject" themselves by society. The creator of the list has no picture, but from the name, you can surmise that it is a female. I'm male and NOT gay, but many of the names she put on the list are of men that are considered by THE WORLD to be shockingly handsome. Like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but a whole BUNCH of women would look at that list and say whoever created it is out of her mind. Look at the list for yourselves and see if you agree with her choices.........

IMDb: Really,REALLY ugly guys. - a list by Caraleena

EDIT:

Another thing I noticed about the list. Why are there no ugly African American celebrities on it? Are there no unattractive African American celebrities in existence? This list leads me to believe 2 things: The creator of the list is 1 of the types of white people that has no interest in African American films, so they wouldn't even know which African Americans to list by name as being unattractive, OR.....they are a black, spiteful person that only sees "black as beautiful", so to THEM only white celebrities can be seen as unattractive in their eyes.
    I've decided to even out the list. Below is a list of African American celebrities that most BLACK PEOPLE find to be unattractive. I AM A BLACK MAN, SO PLEASE DO NOT FEEL THAT I AM SOME WHITE RACIST THAT FEELS THE NEED TO TALK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE. I am a black guy that thinks it's only fair to let all you Caucasians know who us "black folk" find to be unattractive in the world of African American celebrities. The list is not nearly as long as that chick's, but it gets the point across. Links to pics are included:

Gabourey Sidibe
    http://mitchieville.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/gabourey-sidibe.jpg

Vonde Curtis Hall
    http://static10.imagecollect.com/preview/137/618a10b39557665

Whoopi Goldberg
    http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01408/whoopi-portrait_1408483c.jpg

Bernie Mack
    http://cdn3.hark.com/images/000/001/730/1730/original.jpg

Mike Tyson
    http://www.realbollywood.com/up_images/mike-tyson15434.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2012
  2. bonycrushy345

bonycrushy345 Well-Known Member

He's just a troll. Note how he basically used every actor in modern day film. Although I have to agree with Cillian Murphy, that picture creeps me out.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Ugly? Far from.

Not nearly as attractive as the media and the movies would like us to belive? Yes, but still not ugly at all. In fact just skimming through that list I must scratch my head at exactly who the fuck compiled it.

4. FeelingLuckyPnk

FeelingLuckyPnk Decepticon Punks!

That's just a stupid and pointless list. He basically just put down every actor he could remember

5. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

Most women would get an instant orgasm at the sight of those men, are you kidding me? She or he is either fucking around with everyone and trying to play a joke, or they must be some reject as you said.

6. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I think it's kind of clear after seeing some of the people on this list that it's mostly a joke.

I'm a dude and I can pick out at least seven guys that I find attractive.

7. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

It's from IMDB. That's all I needed to know in order to call it bullshit. All that site has that's trustworthy are the star reviews and basic movie info, in my opinion.

8. biscuits

biscuits Sin from Genesis

That gave me a laugh :lol 

9. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

FAIL. As much as I despise Justin Beiber, hes okay, not ugly. And putting Tom Felton and the guys from Harry Potter on there is just stupid, along with everyone else on the list, saying their "ugly". WTF is this person smoking?

10. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    "Thats a fail, Thats a "Every male actor I don't like in recent years is ugly" fail. Roll the next clip Steven!"

11. topspin408

topspin408 Dino's Role Model

Uh...

As a girl I think most of them are cute.... but acting wise, it's narrowed down to acouple people on that list

12. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk THIS PLEASES GAGA

News Credits:
    Seriously? Taylor Lautner on an ugly list? Most girls(and some guys) at my school would probably get off by just looking at him. Most of these guys are passable at least....except for Robert Patterson and Sam Worthington, but that's because they scare me.

Successful troll is successful.

13. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    This is just something some guy on IMDB thinks. It also contains no background info or basis to his selection. Who the hell cares?

14. Chromia217

Chromia217 I luv Mark Hamill

Hugh Jackman is sexy! and HOW DARE this moron add EWAN MCGREGOR to this list!! Johnny Depp?? Gerard Butler??? Paul Walker?? WTF is this human thinking?? Issues, serious issues... I'd love to see the list this person considers to be handsome...

15. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

16. topspin 48

topspin 48 Member

I want what this person is smoking.. o.o

17. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

As soon as i read IMDb, I figured it would be some troll.

18. RagaRBM

RagaRBM Member

Haha . . . its obviously a joke.

19. The Barracuda

The Barracuda Retro, bitches.

The title's obviously ironic/sarcastic, considering this is a list of all the Hollywood pretty-boys out there.

20. jazzgirl84

jazzgirl84 Mini-bot

If this person was being serious when she/he made it, it's really a matter of personal opinion. I actually agree with about 90% of that list........the only one that actually made me go WTF was Hugh Jackman. He's totally gorgeous! But it's only my opinion.

If I may say, I feel like this was done only to get under the skin of the little tweeny girls. And though I find it amusing, it's not very nice.