Shattered Glass

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by PcPrime23, May 28, 2012.

1. PcPrime23

PcPrime23 Filipinooooooooooooo

News Credits:
    An evil Optimus Prime and evil Autobots vs a peace seeking Megatron and heroic Decepticons. Now that'd be a good episode.

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Derrick J. Wyatt would have done that in TFA at some point just to have Fanzone said "This is why I love Machines."

Honestly it could work for anthology episode of Transformers: Prime but not for a real actual episode.

3. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Where Miko is a hot and Lovable character, Raf is a Dumbass, and Jack is apathetic?

...Yeah sure why not.

4. flamepanther

flamepanther Interested, but not really

I'd rather not.

5. Deltus

Deltus 異種

So Soundwave cant stop speaking?

6. Kostya

Kostya Destron

News Credits:
    I actually thought Shadowzone was going to be this when I first heard about it. Especially when they mentioned Skyquake would come back.

I don't know if I would like this idea. It seems like something that could go very bad very easily.

7. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Making Miko hot would incite the Internet to produce Rule 34. However, in the mirrorverse, most people on the Internet are sensible people with no desire to ship, so that might be fine.

8. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As much as I usually hate Shattered Glass, I'd like a random non-canon episode that suddenly shows the Decepticons as the good guys and the Autobots as the bad guys.

9. Tiller

Tiller I don't know nothin'

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Shattered glass can stay with TFCC. We don't need anymore of it anywhere else. :l

10. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    So Bumblebee can talk and Optimus Prime crush Soundwave's voice box?

I can see SG Knockout already "The Doctor of Doom just remove my battle dents, he will pay!!!"

11. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Arcee is dead and Cliffjumper is always talking about her and his first partner Chromia and trying to avenge them. And Starscream is all "meh" about how he killed Arcee and never talks about it.

And Soundwave's screen started out cracked and Wheeljack fixes it when he headbutts him.

Yep. Best idea ever in my book.

12. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    The point's over there. You missed it. Love the idea anyways.

Wheeljack is a meek and pacifistic robot, at odds with the rest of the gun-slinging Autobots. He hates explosions, a remnant of his days as part of the Wreckers, Optimus Prime's cruel assassination unit. He maintains a rivalry with the silent Soundwave, who he accidentally destroyed the voicebox of, and is friends with the traitorous Dreadwing, but Wheeljack suspects Dreadwing is just waiting for the opportunity to shove one of Wheeljack's cyber-swords into his back.

13. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Breakdown lives,Bulkhead dies, & MECH is run by General Leland "Hawk" Bishop.

14. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Airachnid is a soft-sparked and innocent creature, a gentle soul brutally twisted into an athropod-based form by the demented scientist, Ratchet. Despite this, she maintains a strong respect for life and a powerful sense of pacifism. She hates fighting and thus prefers to isolate herself from the more battle-acceptant Decepticons, exploring the planet Earth and admiring its titanic diversity of organisms. However, if her life or the lives of her friends depends on it, she will unleash her new abilities to defend all she holds dear. Her moral nature and innocent demeanour is a source of comfort to Megatron, whom otherwise finds himself faced with nothing but the war.

She has a hated enemy in Arcee, the savage and violent Autobot hunter whom she once escaped from and was thus specifically targetted ever since. She has also founded strong friendships with the exuberant Soundwave and the stoic but gentle Breakdown.

15. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Let's get these bios swinging full force.

16. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee likes killing her partners for fun after she works with them.

17. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Bumblebee is the steel pillar of the Autobots. With such unstable personalities from the rageful Arcee, the traitorous Bulkhead, the cruel Ratchet, the meek Wheeljack and the psychotic Prime, he is a cold and calm creature that restrains the savagry of his team-mates. He is unfailingly loyal to Optimus Prime, and is the only one who can calm Optimus down when he flies into another frenzied rage. He wasn't always a cold machine, but during the war, he was mutilated by an Insecticon, which cost him his voice-box. The scars of that attack, as well as the ones obtained during Ratchet's twisted repairs, still adorn his body, a reminder to never let his guard down again.

Bumblebee is well-aware of the treacherous intentions of Bulkhead and Ratchet, and keeps a close eye on them, as well as acting as a chain of restaint on Arcee and a listening ear to Wheeljack. Any who dare think to cross Optimus Prime will taste the sting of his trusted warrior.

18. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    I'm doing Knock Out and Breakdown next. I need to finis this MacGyver episode first.

19. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shattered Glass is what you do to use up meaningless repaints of toys. Stealth Bumblebee becomes Shattered Glass Bumblebee!

20. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    Only Knock Out. I'm not greedy.

An adept surgeon, Knock Out is also a hapless perfectionist. Utterly oblivious to his own dings and scratches, he takes great pride in restoring even the worst battle damage to a factory finish. He operates a field surgery unit with his partner Breakdown, the two giving each other mutual support in the war. Knock Out maintains a camaraderie with Soundwave, a mute friend he is always willing to fix.