Minor/Repaint: Shattered Glass Ultra Magnus?

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by thielmj, Apr 13, 2010.

1. thielmj

thielmj Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was on the Tfclub store the other week when SG cyclonus was put up and ordered him,dion, and Punch. When it hit me i actually was never able to get any of the botcon shattered glass stuff so i figured i'ld customize my own. This is number one, i plan to do a galvatron, possible springer if i can get the fp one cheap, and i want to do a scourge but i'm having trouble picking a mold for him.
    This is also my first transformers custom, i am kinda regretting using acrylics paints now but o well

any critiques are welcome

2. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Nice. How did you decide your color scheme. Or is that the official colours of SG Magnus?

3. ultramagnus69

ultramagnus69 GTL

very nice...i just don't have the guts to repaint my shadow commander- it's so hard to find now but koodos to you! looks great.

4. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    the Colors were actually just kinda winging it, i didn't like the idea of blue with black and i came accross the metalic red paint and decided to just wing it, not sure if there is a shattered glass ultra magnust probably should have checked.

5. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    there have been no pictures of sg magnus, so your's is a cool idea on what he could look like

6. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Sweet, might I suggest one of the versions of Cyb SIdeways for Scourge, given FP used it for his "classic" versions although its not to my taste it would go with FP's way of using there exclusives repainted as SG versions of charicters.

7. thielmj

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love the idea of using the botcon scourge, but currently having trouble getting ahold of him, i've found the entire set of 09 on sale reasonable but for 1 figure and 4 that i don't think i could get rid of its not worth the 225, i've also considered doing scourge as a female and kinda had her as the decepticon equivalent to season 3 arcee

8. antapp

antapp Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Awesome, true evilness captured!!!

9. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

All I do are Shattered Glass repaints, and this here is a fine one. Though personally I would have done his colors in WWII Soviet Union hues. Only because 'normal' UM looked like Captain America - therefore I'd make SG UM into Big Red. Nice job, though.

~Z

10. lotussouljah

lotussouljah Well-Known Member

YES another Shattered Glass repaint, I love them because I'm always curious about their colours, what their design would look like.

Since I like the G1-colour swapping idea, so I say Ultra Magnus would have Shockwave's scheme!