Shattered Glass Treadshot, 2 left arms :S some help please?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Prime-Directive, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Prime-Directive

Prime-Directive Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok so I bought the Invasion Shattered Glass Treadshot and Tracks on ebay considering its my only way to get them living in Australia and all and upon opening the Treadshot I discovered that it had 2 left arms but with the exception of still keeping his right hand on that extra left arm, I was hoping someone on here might know if I can contact anyone about a replacement arm that goes to his right shoulder that will be shipped to Australia or if anyone else on here was in the same situation but with an extra right arm on the left shoulder to do an exchange.

As I said though, the right hand is fine its jut not connected to his right arm, which is the problem, hands are in the right spots, I just need the actual right arm instead of an extra left one where his right one should be.

any help would be greatly appreciated thank you. :) 

2. Prime-Directive

News Credits:
    Sorry to bump but can anyone lend me any info please?

3. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Did you contact the seller?

4. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Um sorry dude your kinda boned
    Tfcc won't do anything after the con ends
    The seller could refund you but he can't fix it
    Grab a loose jazz and some paint or live with it I guess.
    Buying tfcc products Online is always a crap shoot and not all sellers take the time to inspect their product

5. Prime-Directive

News Credits:
    Not yet, I figured id ask on here first and get a few different opinions before so, last time something like this happened it was when I got the dark of the moon takara voyager Optimus Prime with the trailer and upon opening it I discovered it had a missing foot, I contacted the seller and he got a replacement from Takara but since this is an exclusive botcon figure I dont know if they would send me an extra limb to a country that doesnt have these figures available to begin with, only other option is rebuying a second RTS Jazz and finding the appropriate yellow paint to use that right arm.

6. Prime-Directive

News Credits:
    Thanks, guess I will just have to get an extra Jazz then...can anyone suggest an appropriate paint to use, I was thinking Lemon Yellow, but I am not to sure on that yet.

7. Quicky

Quicky TRANSFORM and ROLL OUT!!!

Ebay:
    Boned...not so fast. The seller can't do anything about it...I think not.

I had this happen to an international customer of mine. He purchased this year's box set from me and one of the figures had two left arms. I always check the Botcon figures before I sell them on ebay because they're notorious for either missing or wrong parts, but I guess I missed it.

Anyway, he sent me pics of the problem. I then sent those pics to FunPub and they sent me the correct part, which I then shipped to my customer free of charge.

Funpub will probably not deal with you as you didn't buy directly from them. They will deal with the seller, if he purchased the items from them. Contact the seller and see if he's willing to help you out with this. Do it as soon as possible because you don't want FunPub to run out of 'extra parts'.

If the seller doesn't want to help you out...then that's another matter.

8. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quicky, just out of curiosity did you buy your products at the con or through the website?

9. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:

Just wanna hop in and say both these comments are incorrect.
    Bought my 2012 SG Optimus from a seller here and he was missing some Paint apps, emailed TFCC and they had me sent him in....and they sent me a new one, no fuss, no muss. To the OP all you have to do is Email TFCC.... now I should say at 3 months after the con....they may not have any extras, but there is nothing preventing you from asking.