Minor/Repaint: Shattered Glass Slick-spin

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by AutoCon2076, Mar 27, 2010.

1. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Slick-spin is an an original character of mine from a couple years ago. Originally designed as a Decepticon Battlecharger (Jaguar XJ-220), I felt like making the Shattered Glass version of him an Autobot muscle car. I went with a classic two-tone muscle car paint scheme, then proceeded to beat the crap out of it. Until I get an airbrush I'm going to be sticking with the dirty soot-covered robots. My self-expanding Shattered Glass area is becoming a nice contrast to the bright happy colors of my Masterforce/Victory display.

Thanks for looking - comments and critiques are always welcome.

~Z

Autobot: Slick-spin
    Function: Diversionary Tactician

Notes: His primary function is to be a target to the enemy; something he's surprisingly pulled through many times before. Despite his lack of an offensive arsenal, Slick-spin is quite skilled in a multitude of ranged weapons. However he prefers allowing himself to be cornered, so as to engage in physical combat. His fighting methods are thought to be dirtier than his paint finish.

Traits: Loud, disruptive, short-fused.

Strengths: Resistant to most physical and ballistic damage.

Abilities: Strength rivals that of the Autobot Brawn. Excellent brawler. Multiple anti-pursuit modifications in vehicle mode (oil slick, road tacks, flamethrower). Can emit an adhesive, corrosive smoke from his exhaust which acts as a tar-resin upon any surfaces it contacts. This resin is highly flammable in its solid state. Heat-plates within his hands allow him to ignite his tarred enemies into flames during physical confrontations.

Weaknesses: Slick-spin has virtually no ranged weapons. There are also times where he gets himself covered in his own tar, not only hindering his reflexes and speed, but sometimes causing him to burst into flames due to stray sparks from his heat-knuckles.

Attached Files:

2. autobotchico

autobotchico Well-Known Member

very cool who is the little bear looking face guy on your last photo

3. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

thats three types of awesome. 1 awesome, 2 super awesome, 3 crazy awesome dipped in cool wrapped in incredible with sprinkles of mini awesome on top.

4. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

Sweet.
    Get hold of a camera? These pictures look great. I would like some more cool action poses if you could.
    The copper is very striking. And I like the worn look.

5. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Thanks. By bear face guy, do you mean Huffer (SG) - Transformers Wiki? If so, that's a Target Exclusive Movie Armorhide. I just added stickers and painted his tires black.

Thank you! Now I'm in the mood for a sundae with awesome-sauce.

I'd love to take good pictures one day. I still need to find the camera in my old house. Once I find it I'll have new pictures for all of my customs. Thanks for the compliments - the copper is a personal favorite for details, and a good black-wash makes anything look better in my opinion.

Thanks again!

~Z

6. Strarf

Strarf Crystal Convoy no more TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Pretty cool. Nice work.