Customs: Shattered Glass Ratchet Reference Picture?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Nefud, Jul 20, 2011.

1. Nefud

Nefud Well-Known Member

I'm going to begin a custom Shattered Glass Ratchet this weekend, and I've been scouring the internet for pictures of the character to help me. I've only found one, and it has odd mood lighting that gives the impression that he's greenish. Does anyone know where I can find some good reference pictures? Or even just someone's custom that has turned out well? I found one custom out there, but it didn't seem to match the picture I found....

Anyone want to help steer me in the right direction?

2. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i asked a question about a shattered glass shockwave idea im currently doing.

with shattered glass i would say use your own interpretation a little. there are no set rules so maybe even think of how you see it not others? seeing as most characters didnt get the SG treatment sadly!

oh and also an option may just be to look what his colours are opposite on a colour wheel?

3. Hooper_X

Hooper_X hi haters

I don't think there are (m)any reference pics, but I'm pretty sure he's supposed to be mostly that seafoam green color of surgical scrubs, with white as an accent color.

(I'd swear that came straight from M Sipher, who made up the character in the first place)

4. Drift

Drift Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. grimlockprime

grimlockprime Well-Known Member

actually he is mostly white with scrubs green for detailing.just take regular ratchet and make his red to green.oh and don't forget the broken chevron(Head crest).as of "Transhuman",it was broken

6. Ellamin

Ellamin Moonbeam Dreamer

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

or
    THE TRANSFORMERS
    [​IMG]
    shockblast?

Attached Files: