Shattered Glass Nightbeat

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by Swoop Dogg, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg me King!

News Credits:
    Shattered Glass Nightbeat - Botcon Exclusives - Tech Specs and Bio

Hi!

I was just looking at the resource page for Shattered Glass Nightbeat and saw that it was missing his bio and tech specs. This information was in packet that we received at the customizing class. I thought that you might want to add it to the resource page. I typed the bio and tech specs below.

Thanks,

Shaun (aka Swoop Dogg)

Here are his bio & tech specs:

Autobot
    Nightbeat

Function: Secret Police
    "Lies and screams are music to my ears."

Bio: Nightbeat serves the Autobot forces as the head of the Secret Police, enforcing the decrees of Optimus Prime and rooting out potential Decepticon sympathizers from the ranks of the Autobot army. Highly suspicious of any soldier who shows even a hint of dissension, Nightbeat will use any means necessary to get the information he wants, including torture and dismemberment. An extreme paranoid, he often sees enemies where there are none. While highly feared by most other Autobots, he mistakes this for their respect. To him, fear and respect are the same thing.

Abilities: While his logic center isn't quite as sophisticated as some Autobots', Nightbeat is more than capable of leaping beyond logic to find the "truth" than some, making him the most effective interrogator in the Autobot ranks. Carries a stun gun that can physically incapacitate his victims, but leave their higher cognitive functions operational.

Weaknesses: Nightbeat suffers from a chronic case of Cosmic Rust, the result of a failed assassination attempt. While treatment has reduced it to a minor irritation, failureto continually monitor the condition can cause it to flare up and render him both highly contagious and unable to funtion.

Strength: 5
    Intelligence: 8
    Speed: 7
    Enurance: 6
    Courage: 9
    Fireblast: 7
    Skill:9

Last edited: Feb 2, 2011
  2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Nice one! This is the kind of rare bio info I'd love to get more of for our resources section.

Thanks!