Shattered Glass logo Reprolabels?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by blaynescott, Sep 9, 2012.

1. blaynescott

blaynescott Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey everyone,

Has there been Shattered Glass basic logo reprolabels (ideally of the Purple Autobot logo) done - either by Reprolabels, or someone else? I checked around the Reprolabels site, and google but nothing turned up beyond some one-offs people have done for their customs.

I'm hoping to sticker up all my SG Primes (Train, iGear & Custom FOC ver.) sometime without having to create them myself on Tamiya waterslide paper. :) 

Thanks for any info/links people can share.
    -Blayne

Attached Files:

2. Chaos Wolf

Chaos Wolf Well-Known Member

Yes actually, I ran into the same issue a year or two ago, and someone from Reprolabels informed me that "Captured Prey" has the Reprolabel Shattered Glass stickers, as well as Elite Guard and Mayhem Attack Squad, as exclusives to their site. The attached link goes straight to the Captured Prey Stickers section.

3. blaynescott

Ebay:
    Cool, thanks for the link. I ordered a set - just too bad they didn't produce them with silver foil backing. I love how those look on figures vs. the white.

4. Chaos Wolf

Chaos Wolf Well-Known Member

I hear ya, you could potentially cut out the emblem from the sg logo and place it over the foil one all sticker-ception-y. But the layering may look off, and lining it up could be rather tricky.

5. blaynescott

Ebay:
    LoL @ "sticker-ception-y". I did that with 2 foil Decepticon I had, one slightly larger than the other (each were a bit messed up, so I used them on a flight base) to create that effect. However, with the SG stickers - I think their backing is white. I'd have to have robotic hands and little elves to help dice that out. If they're clear, it'd work though.

Ah well - I'll go with whatever type arrives. Looking forward to stickering my SG Primes. :)