Minor/Repaint: Shattered Glass Headstrong

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by warriorpriest, Mar 16, 2011.

1. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    I noticed how on my Predacons that they sport one primary color from the original color scheme so I decided to continue that with my SG Headstrong.

I modded the Backstop to where the horn would launch like a missile and made him a gun for his back like the G1 toy had. I may revisit the gun to do some putty work on it with some filler but i am happy with it for now.

Bio:

Headstrong is what most call a stubborn gentle little giant. He was a jock at the same college Razorclaw was a professor at and despite his smaller size he was one of the strongest at the school. Razorclaw always like Headstrong was saddened by the fact he believed that Headstrong was killed in the first attack on the school. The was not the case. Headstrong actually escaped carrying his fellow wounded jock Tantrum with him. After the battle at the Ark Headstrong rejoined his teacher and fellow students and followed the same reformatting as the other Predacons.

Rhino pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robot Mode:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    sorry for the blurriness of the last photo.

C&C welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

Nice i like the idea here. It's a shame the backstop figure is so small. Looking good!

3. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    I dont mind the height as I do the lack of movement in legs. I may revisit him and see if the legs can be modded to make them longer and more poseable.