Digibash: Shattered Glass Digibashes

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Takeout, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Well, I've done quite a few Shattered Glass digibashes recently, and I decided to put them up.

[​IMG]

Shattered Glass Beastbox. Raindance colours.

[​IMG]

Shattered Glass Squawkbox. Grand Slam colours.

[​IMG]

That's Shattered Glass Octane, in Springer colours. Would've done it in Sandstorm colours, but those were practically impossible.

[​IMG]

Shattered Glass Ramjet. I based him on Machine Wars Thundercracker.

[​IMG]

And this is Shattered Glass Thrust. I figured that if Shattered Glass Dirge can have Beast Wars II Thrust colours, then Shattered Glass Thrust can have Beast Wars II Dirge colours. No pink cockpit, though.

[​IMG]

Shattered Glass Skywarp. Y-yeah. My attempt to give him Cliffjumper's colours didn't go very well.

[​IMG]

And, because I consider it the best one I ever made, I left it until last. Behold, SHATTERED GLASS DISPENSOR.

UPDATE ALPHA:

[​IMG]

Behold, Shattered Glass Scorponok. I tried to give him Cerebros's colours.

[​IMG]

Trypticon and Full-Tilt. He's probably as close as I could get to Metroplex colours as I could.

[​IMG]

Heh heh. Shattered Glass Windsweeper has arrived, and he's coloured like Dogfight. Don't go round asking for Crankcase: he really didn't turn out well.

[​IMG]

And this is Shattered Glass Dion. I figure that in the Shattered Glass universe, Dion would be one of Optronix's enemies, and would be killed during Optronix's overthrow of Sentinel Prime.

[​IMG]

And, last but not least, Shattered Glass Fixit. Now, this one is actually an official character, having been mentioned in one of the text stories.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. warriorpriest

warriorpriest Priest of Primus

News Credits:
    Thats funny that you painted Thrust white and blue cause that is the colors I am painting mine. LOL!! Just the red will be white and the black will be blue.

3. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    LOVE Dispensor. He kinda looks like a Wii at the sametime in white like that.

4. Takeout

Well, the white wasn't actually intentional. It was a side-effect of tinting an image of SG Dirge blue and removing the background.

5. Takeout

I return, with five new digibashes!

[​IMG]

Behold, Shattered Glass Scorponok. I tried to give him Cerebros's colours.

[​IMG]

Trypticon and Full-Tilt. He's probably as close as I could get to Metroplex colours as I could.

[​IMG]

Heh heh. Shattered Glass Windsweeper has arrived, and he's coloured like Dogfight. Don't go round asking for Crankcase: he really didn't turn out well.

[​IMG]

And this is Shattered Glass Dion. I figure that in the Shattered Glass universe, Dion would be one of Optronix's enemies, and would be killed during Optronix's overthrow of Sentinel Prime.

[​IMG]

And, last but not least, Shattered Glass Fixit. Now, this one is actually an official character, having been mentioned in one of the text stories.

6. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Those pics are all just color overlayed or desaturated. is that some joke?

7. Takeout

No, that's just me working with my extremely limited software.