Heavy/Scratch: shattered glass custom: decepticon tactical assault specialist hailstorm (my FC)

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by SG hailstorm, Aug 19, 2011.

  1. SG hailstorm

    SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Posts:
    2,991
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Location:
    Kaon
    Likes:
    +178
    for anyone who wondered why my username is what it is, heres the answer! hes 95 percent starscream, the other 5 percent are left over tail wings from a G1 thundercracker, old null-rays from a generations dirge, and a buttload of metalic paints! his bio is kinda dorky but i like it.


    here it is:

    during the great energon shortage after the first defeat of unicron (A.K.A the superlink/energon era) starscream was brought back online by alpha Q to be their personal assassin, until megatron cought wind of it through being one with unicron and discovering his presence in unicrons body, when megatron stabbed his corupted energon sword into starscreams energon-rich spark to gain control of his will, unrealized by either of the two, a small fragment of starscreams spark infused with what is now known as "corupted super energon" broke away and created a body for itself in his "fathers" own image, he soon realized he could create anything his spark desired just by waving his corrupted right hand and in a flash of neon blue light a newly formed "corrupticon" was created, hailstorm also learned to harness energon blasts into portals through time and space. never really into megatrons "world dominant" cause, hailstorm basically sat on the edge of which side he truly was on, so he gave himself no insignia showing alliance, until one day when a battle left him incredibly wounded and megatron and his crew left him behind, the omnicons known as "skyblast" rescued him and fixed his damage though couldn't repair certain parts of the right side of his armor due to the corrupted super energon flowing through his systems was visible and highly contaminant, realizing what they had done for him and what it would mean for the autobots if megatron found out, hailstorm bid optimus and the omnicons fairwell and created a portal sending himself to an alternate universe..the shattered glass universe to be precise! after degacycles of spying of both factions of this new universe, hailstorm emerged on the battlefield under the command of the noble megatron and his heroic decepticon army

    he took weeks to conjure up in my head, and a less than a month to get just right, the zoomed in cockpit tattoo under the windshield says "no autobots!" and the wing tattoo says "for cybertron" his army code number "HS-112" is his name abriviated and then my birth-date January 12th. comments welcome ^_^ i've been trying to find someone who would make an official stock image like you would find if he had packaging but i havent ound anyone XP
     

    Attached Files:

  2. legolas grof

    legolas grof Cardboard Industries CEO

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2010
    Posts:
    1,788
    News Credits:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    126
    Likes:
    +2
    Awsome!!!
     
  3. SG hailstorm

    SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Posts:
    2,991
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Location:
    Kaon
    Likes:
    +178
    thank you ^_^
     
  4. Rumble02

    Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2005
    Posts:
    10,456
    Trophy Points:
    312
    Likes:
    +335
    Brilliant = ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
     
  5. SG hailstorm

    SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2011
    Posts:
    2,991
    Trophy Points:
    202
    Location:
    Kaon
    Likes:
    +178
    thanks =D i wish i still had him lol XP i lost him a month er so back
     

Share This Page