Sharkticomics: Transmogrifier Troubles

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Sharktibolt, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Before anyone asks, no I am not turning Sharkticomics into a fanfic. :p 

This is a little story that takes place within the Sharkticomics universe, but is not an official part of the Sharkticomics storyline. Basically, this let's me use my characters with other characters I don't have figures of. :D 

And don't worry, for anyone who reads Sharkticomics I do not plan to make this a priority over updating the comic. This will for the most part just be a side thing, updates coming when I'm bored. :) 

So without further adeu, I present to you...

Sharkticomics: Transmogrifier Troubles Intro

“And you’re sure this thing is a good idea?”

Sharkticon stood with The Owner watching as Movie Ratchet and Cybertron Quickmix were putting the finishing touches on the newest device designed to help change their lives.

The Owner looked at Sharkticon and said, “Why wouldn’t it work? It’s a transportable version of the Transmogrifier. Do you know how much trouble this will save us by having it?”

Sharkticon shook his head, still doubtful, “My problem with this is that I’m looking back at all the trouble the big version has caused us, and I can’t help but wonder what this version of it will do.”

The Owner grunted, “Worry wart.”

He walked over to Ratchet and said, “So Ratchet, how much longer until-"

Ratchet spun around and glared at The Owner, “I’ve told you already Owner, it will be done when it’s done. Now please, back up and give me some room.”

The Owner complied and went back over to Sharkticon grumbling. Sharkticon said, “You really do need to stop asking. A few seconds isn’t going to make much of-"

“It’s done!” Ratchet cried.

Sharkticon and The Owner looked over as Quickmix held up the device.

“Okay, maybe it does make a difference.”

The Owner and Sharkticon went over to examine the finished invention, which looked like an average watch.

“It looks like an average watch”, Sharkticon said.

“That’s how good we are,” Quickmix said, “Now who wants to test it out?”

Both The Owner and Sharkticon raised their hands together.

The Owner said, “Now Sharkticon, as your Owner I demand that you let me test this out before you.

“I don’t care if you were Primus himself, ain’t no way I’m letting you use this before me. Besides, you’ve used the Transmogrifier so much more than I have, switching back and forth between your modes. I’ve never really used it myself.

“Shark’s got a point,” Quickmix said, “I say we let him try it out. I mean, if anything goes wrong I’d rather have it go wrong for Sharkticon than for The Owner.”

Sharkticon looked at Quickmix and said, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

The Owner stepped back and gave Sharkticon a pat on the back, “You know what, I agree. Let’s let Sharkticon test this thing out!”

“I have a better idea. Let me test it so I can use it to take over this world!”

No one had noticed The Fallen when he teleported behind them and before anyone could stop him he leapt forward and grabbed the Transmogrifier watch.

“With this, I have the power not only to give myself whatever form I want, but also to teleport to any place, time, or universe I desire! And it all fits so stylishly on my arm!”

The Fallen started messing with the watch, “Darn it, maybe I should have waited for one of them to explain the thing…”

Suddenly, the watch began to glow and make noises, and it was clearly about to do something. The Fallen started shouting, “WHAT’S IT DOING?!?”

Not really thinking about what might happen, Sharkticon leapt forward and grabbed The Fallen’s arm, and shouted, “IF YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT’S DOING, TAKE IT OFF!”

Before either of them got the chance to try taking it off, a bright flash of light burst from the watch, blinding The Owner, Ratchet, and Quickmix. When they could see again, both Sharkticon and The Fallen were gone.

The Owner took a step forward and said, “….Sharkticon?”

Sharkticon opened his eyes and found a little man wearing blue overalls and a big red hat with an ‘M’ on it staring at him.

“Mama mia!” Mario exclaimed.

2. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lol 

Haven't read your comic, and I probably should, but this is one neat little fanfic.

3. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    You should if you don't know what the Transmogrifier is. :D 

Ah what the heck, I'll just tell you. It's basically the same as the one in the Calvin and Hobbes comics, it has the ability to change your form. But the one in my comic also has the ability to teleport you to other dimensions, which is how Sharkticon and The Fallen have been taken to the Mario Bros. world. :) 

Sharkticomics: Transmogrifier Troubles Chapter 1

“Mama mia!”

“Are you going to keep saying that?”

Sharkticon and Mario were now walking side-by-side to Princess Peach’s castle. After Sharkticon had assured Mario he wasn’t an ally of Bowser, he explained what he was and why he was there. Mario then told him where he was going, and Sharkticon decided to tag along, because he figured it was better to travel with someone who knows where they’re going than travel along and get lost.

Mario said, “I’m-a sorry, Mr. Sharkticon! I-a still cannot believe what-a you just told me.”

“YOU can’t believe this?” Sharkticon cried, “What I can’t believe is…”

He looked Mario up and down, “You’re TALLER than me!”

Mario raised an eyebrow, “It's-a only two inches. Why-a does that surprise you? Are you-a tall where you-a from?”

“Well kinda. If you were a toy I’d expect to be taller than you, but since you’re a real human I expected you to be bigger. Like, I would be the size of your foot.

“Mama mia, that’s-a huge difference!”

Sharkticon gave him a look, “You’re just going to keep on saying that, huh?”

Instead of answering, Mario reached his arm out to stop Sharkticon from walking any further. Before Sharkticon could ask why they stopped, he heard the sound of footsteps. He turned his head to where Mario was looking and saw a small group of little brown mushrooms walking towards them.

And they looked very angry.

“Um, Mario? What the heck are those things?”

“Those are-a Goombas! They work-a for Bowser! If they are-a here, then the Princes must-a be in-a trouble!”

“Sooooo, those things aren’t good then? Can I blast them?”

Mario raised his eyebrow again, “What-a you mean? You-a either have to jump on their heads or-a punch them in the face!”

“Have you ever TRIED blasting them before?”

“Well, a few a times I-a had-a firepower, but-“

Sharkticon raised his arms, “I meant-a blast them like-a this! Darn it, I’m talking like you!”

Sharkticon shot at the Goombas with his guns, and with one hit they all went flying. Upon hitting the ground, they magically turned into coins.

If Sharkticon had a mouth, it would have dropped, “Okay, what the heck did I just do?”

Mario, who had a mouth and thus could have jaw drop, said, “Mama mia!”

“Okay, is that like your catch phrase or something?”

4. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:lol  at Mario saying "Mama Mia" all the time.

5. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Is it over... finished?

6. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    Yes.....and no. This was never intended to be a regularly updated thing, just something to do when I was bored. And trust me, between my comic, real life stuff, and all the figures/games I got for Christmas, I've been busy. :lol  This may someday be updated again, but not anytime soon.

7. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    :lolol  i think sharkticon got sent into a warp zone XD and does that mean the Fallen is with Bowser?