Customs: "Shark Tank" TV show?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by hthrun, Aug 17, 2011.

1. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    "The Shark Tank" is a TV show on ABC where people bring business pitches to a group of multimillionaires. If any of them like the idea, they'll help fund it and buy part ownership.

Anyone else watch the show? I was wondering if any professional customizers would be interested in trying to get on there. I don't even know if that would be feasible, but I thought I'd bring it up here for discussion...

2. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    I also watch show,and I love that show for some reason,but That's a show for people that MAKE their own products and sale them for a living.Not a person that spends his/her free time ALTERING a product that was made by a bigger company...and sometimes they sell them on Ebay......

But I like your thinking.

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    it's a great show. I actually know one of the guests from the very 1st show...well, my fiance worked for him. Anyway, yeah - it would be laughable going on there asking for funding to help customize Hasbro's figures.

Though, I do have something else up my sleeve, which I'll be soon dropping the cash for a patent (pretty damn expensive) which will need lots of funding. Has nothing to do with TFs, but it does have to do with customizing.

4. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I wonder if any of the 3rd party groups could go on there. They make their own products, and with extra funding they might be able to produce them at higher volumes and lower prices. They're already getting around licensing stuff, but I wonder...

It's fun to think about ;)