Sharing my good news and excitement.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Transbot90210, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I just received an e-mail today from Automaton Toys. It was an invoice for my Protector and Sidearm order.

After what feels like a forever wait it is almost here, I am one step closer in owning another piece of collector history. It is paid for, now all that is left to do is wait for the package to arrive. They say they will be getting them this week so it looks like Santa is bringing me gifts this year:D 

Has anyone else receive an invoice for this guy yet?

Share the next level of excitement for Protector in this thread :) 

Thanx
    Transbot90210

2. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    still waiting on tfsource to get ours in, i usually go through automaton, but they didn't have the other things i needed sadly, and did the buy two save $5 thing with everything we ordered, so hopefully it was worth it. better get here before christmas though

3. art2614

art2614 Well-Known Member

Mine has been shipped and in route to me. Curtisy of toyarena.com! Should have in my hands by Wednesday.

4. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Also too got my notification last night that it'd been shipped from Toy Arena.....

5. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Seems like FP came through with their promise of a "just in time for Christmas" release:) 

It will be a very Merry Christmas for many of us:) 

6. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Strange that the Shadow Scyther was up for order first (and sold out instantly) yet we've seen zero indication that it's on the way. Hopefully TFSource will get them both at the same time. I doubt it but it'd be a nice surprise.

7. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

I had it on preorder but I couldn't wait so I bought it from a vendor at a collectible show I frequent for essentially the same price. I may open and display it very soon.