Share your ideas for crossover between Prime and Rescue Bots!

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Arsenic, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Jeff Kline confirmed Prime and Rescue Bots are in same continuity, which makes possibility of crossover between two series.

What kind of crossover do you expect? What kind of plot do you want? Let's share it!

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I personally wouldn't want a full on crossover of the two. Maybe have one or two the new characters created for Rescue Bots make an appearance in Prime as guest characters. It would be interesting to see how they would look in Prime's aesthetic. Maybe explain where the events of the RB show happen in comparison to what's going on in Prime. Maybe that's what Optimus and Bee were up to during the three years Megatron was gone and the rest of the cons stuck to themselves.

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    The town of Jasper gets hit pretty bad in a Decepticon attack. Its hard-pressed emergency services get some much-needed assistance from the Rescue Bots and the Burns family, specially summoned from their usual stomping ground by Optimus Prime. June Darby liases with the new arrivals and we follow them as they perform their duties admirably, putting out fires, rushing the wounded to the hospital where June works, and so on.

I think such an episode would be a great way to instil viewers with the notion that it isn't just military heroes whom we should look up to, but civilian heroes like cops, doctors and firefighters, as well - their efforts at saving lives are just as worthy of being honored as their soldierly counterparts' sacrifices on the battlefield.

4. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Hmmm...

I'm sure Playskool would want to turn all of TFP into stopping fires and saving little fleshies. :p 

But I have no ideas, really.

5. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    I like Nachtsider's idea quite a bit, tho it could be any town really. Heck maybe the 'Cons find out about the RB and go after them or something, so Team Prime has to go there. But I would love to see the RB in the Prime series, as I think they'd be pretty bad ass looking.

6. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    BB joins RB and Prime is beep-free.

7. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    It might be easier to animate the Prime bots and humans in 2D on RB, so perhaps Team Prime could make a guest appearance on RB sometime? Or maybe have Heatwave send a communication to Optimus on TFP once with a still image of his face displayed on the screen. Or what about calling in Blades and Danny one time to provide air support on TFP? Blades wouldn't necessarily have to transform. We could just hear his and Danny's voices over commlinks. Those might be the easiest ways to make references between the shows.

8. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

Perhaps one of the kids in Prime is the ancestor of the family in Rescue Bots. It is my guess that Rescue Bots takes place in the future of Prime considering there are no Decepticons.

9. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    If it takes place in the future, then that means we've been spoiled that Optimus doesn't die in Prime.

10. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    Maybe those missing 3 years of PRIME was being rescue bots.

11. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Can't be THAT far in the future, though... can it?

12. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    I want to see the fire truck and police cars show ip in PRIME- complete with their respective hats and sunglasses.

13. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    +1
    Boosh

14. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    There's no 'Cons cause they're not the ones fighting them. The war is still going on and Optimus was keeping the RB out of the fight. Pretty sure RB takes place at the same time as Prime, with the RB showing up sometime during season 1.