Share your fannon!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by RatTrap1985, Sep 13, 2012.

1. RatTrap1985

RatTrap1985 Under your rolls of fat

What are personal fanons that you guys have.

A personal favorite of mine is when Beast Wars Megatron "killed" G1 Optimus, Megatron actually recreated the universe and changed the universe into a multiverse which caused all the Armada stuff onward to happen.

I've shared mine, so what about you guys?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  2. Girl Pants

Girl Pants aka brickonator

News Credits:
    Skywarp is Cyclonus. I know it's a bit up in the air, but all the background materials point to Bombshell as Cyclonus as much as I dislike it. Then again, it's somewhat implied that everyone but Megatron was actually dead at that point so it doesn't matter nearly as much which corpse becomes who.

I like to believe that "Awakened Rhinox" Tankor was still heavily influenced by Megatron shell programs. I really cannot see my favorite dude becoming a egomaniacal dictator-like monster. Yes, he certainly could be a badass, but his views prior really felt like they can't jive with the idea of a technological singularity.

That's all I can think of at the moment, other than how I'd make up stories about all my non-show Beast Wars toys having their own war.

3. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    The Predacons Quickstrike and Inferno were not killed, their sparks were blasted into space and later returned to Earth in the year 2012. Quickstrike took over a Decepticon and became known as Dark Steel. Inferno took over the body for a killed Autobot and now worships his new "Queen" with his new stealth bomber alt mode.

Shockwave survived the Unicron attack and was forced to flee Cybertron following an Autobot advance following the attack. He spent years going from one planet to another planet trying to avoid Autobot and later Maximal forces. He became a Predacon and was impacted by a strange energy wave that he matched to the lost Maximal ship, the Axalon. He laters returns to Cybertron and finds the planet different and meets three Predacons who hates the way things are. He created a Neo Vehicon program and had them as his generals. They were Terradive, Hailstorm, and Bludgeon, who were elite fighters under the former Predacon Alliance.

Grimlock survives the Great War and uses the peace to become smarter. He travels to many worlds, learning of new combalt skills, and that helps him to become smarter over the next three hundred years. He was one of the last Autobots to become a Maximal and kept his tyrannosaurus alt mode. He became a member of the Maximal High Council, but left over their lack of doing stuff. He was the only one that was against Project X and agree with Depth Charge that it should be destroyed. He left Cybertron before the Predacon Megatron took over and later return to help liberate the planet from the shadows.

Following the fall of Cybertron to Megatron's Vehicons, four survivors came together to help fight back. While two were Maximals and two were Predacons, they shared the same foe. They attacked a Vehicon production plant and each placed their sparks into different bodies to be free from the virus that was killing them. Matrix took the body of a race car Vehicon, Volt took the body of an attack copter Vehicon, Groundwave took the body of a demolition Vehicon, and Starwarp took the body of a spy plane Vehicon. Now free of the virus, they became attacking Megatron's network from the inside and was giving the crew of Optimus Primal much needed information and target locations.

4. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

The skull mace that comes with Ultra class Optimus Primal is infact a souvenir from his final days as a soldier before becoming a scientist. It was his most famous victory, the battle with decepticon leader Bludgeon.

5. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    What's a "fannon"? Sounds like a weapon wielded by fans.

6. DinoFreakUSA

DinoFreakUSA Well-Known Member

It is something commonly beleived or created by fans but never officially "canon".

7. MPrime10

MPrime10 Boomsticks.

Cough, Cough, Fanon

8. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    In that case, methinks it has an "n" too many. Which should be shot down... with a cannon.

9. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Ultra Magnus IS Dion after Alpha Trion used Magnum's Parts on him to fully rebuilt him,and rename him.

Cyclonus IS Skywarp and The Armada IS Bombshell.

Grimlock,Arcee,Autobot Prowl,Ironhide, & Arielbot Silverbolt are The Maximal High Council.

All the 86 Autobots Exiled Cybertron to Earth by Shockwave and Megatron.

10. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Hot Shot is a Prime, WFC/FOC are one of the many I guess "alternate" universes in G1, similar to IDW, the cartoon, Marvel, etc., Cybertron is it's own thing and not connected to A/E/Insert something here, and SG Alpha Trion isn't the Alpha Trion.

11. LCDR Blindside

LCDR Blindside Banned

News Credits:
    The Transformers and G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero happen in the same cartoon continuity. I just love to imagine all the characters of each show reacting to what the characters of the other show are doing, and doing nothing to help. Like, where was Optimus Prime all the times Cobra devised a plan that would kill Earth? Chilling, playing some b-ball.

12. Driftveil

Driftveil You find me offensive

In the Fall of Cybertron videogame, Bruticus is seen flying off the Ark after being blown away by Jetfire (I believe).

In my mind, I imagine him falling to Cybertron in a flaming ball of combaticon metal, and getting destroyed. Shockwave tracks their energon signal and takes their personality cores away and locks them up, leading into the Starscream's Brigade episode in G1.

Eyuh

13. KFGatri

KFGatri Madman with a Blue Box

Ebay:
    Beast Machines was just a bad dream Cheetor had on the way back to Cybertron after chowing down on the shuttle's long-spoiled emergency energon rations.

Leo Prime is the post-Maximal upgrade form of Victory Leo.

Shortly after the Autobots recovered her, Nightbird was disassembled so her components could be used in other projects. Doctor Fujiyama the Famous Scientist even mentioned something about her parts being needed for projects.

Prowl and Wheeljack survived the Battle of Autobot City, based on their appearances in the Japanese G1 shows. Prowl is less certain, but Wheelack played too important a role in Victory to ignore.

14. twiztidRodimus

twiztidRodimus Shattered Glass Autobot

News Credits:
    Optimus was never resurrected, Leaving Rodimus Prime being the last true G1 Leader

15. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    The events of FOC and TFP are connected somehow with Shockwave getting his body rebuilt into his TFP body with the left arm being replaced by the cannon arm since his old FOC body and arm were wrecked by Grimlock near the end of the game. He lost acess to the Space Bridge technoogy after the events of FOC and has tried to regain it for a while until he finally succeds in the evetns of Out of the Past.

16. TFtoycollector

TFtoycollector I'm British i am

News Credits:
    Slug's real name is Slag, but every one calls him slug because he took out 5 corrupted worms while riding a space slug.

17. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    -Cybertron takes place in a different universe from Armada and Energon
    -Scourge was Thundercracker and Cyclonus was Skywarp

18. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Alpha Trion's transformation from A3 isn't from age, but from the long-term exposure to the Matrix, since he seemed to have held onto it for some time between being given it by Sentinel Prime to rebuilding Orion Pax with it. Rodimus changed immediately as he was granted its power, Alpha Trion kind of unwittingly took it.

19. RatTrap1985

RatTrap1985 Under your rolls of fat

Yea, I noticed that after I wrote it in my title. The editor wouldn't let me fix it, but thanks for bringing the error to my attention.

20. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime #BanTJ

News Credits:
    This, although i feel this was somewhat implied in the show itself