shapeways upgrade kits?

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by tigatron2002, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigatron2002

tigatron2002 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey I was just wondering if anybody had purchased any of the upgrade kits from shape ways? The three I'm thinking of getting are the foc cliffjumper head for wfc/generations cliffjumper, tri barrel cannons for prid cliffjumper and the upgrade kit for knockout. Do these come painted cause all the pics are white and what is the quality? Thanks for any answers

2. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    quality is ok, but the reason that they are white is due to the material used. They don't come painted at all, so you'll have to either have someone order them, paint them, then ship them to your house, or if you're able, paint them yourself. There are different levels of smoothness and quality to each different material available. I THINK from what I've read that the frosted detail material is the smoothest, but not very strong?? I think I could be wrong on that.

3. daimchoc

daimchoc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    I believe you're talking about stuff that fakebusker83/Ariel Lemons has created. Please go to the threads that he has. Here's the main thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-art/384034-fakebuskers-shapeways-thread.html

Shapeways items can come dyed with the specific color(s) available for that material for that item.

4. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.