Shapeways Store: Chaotica

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Chaos Incarnate, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Chaos Incarnate

Chaos Incarnate Not just a name.

News Credits:
    Having been a longtime denizen of the TF Funnies forum, I can't tell you how many times I've seen a cool weapon and wanted it for a TF or figure for my comic. If you've read my comic, Prime Time!, you know that certain characters are weapon collecting fiends, and I have to keep them satisfied, right?

Therefore, I have decided to make a store for all of my (and your) weapon needs! Behold, Chaotica, the go-to place for all manner of shooty things and stabby things!

First up is a sword! I have FP Bruticus, and he's cool. He's got those shotgun things, and that sniper thing, and the knife thing. You know what he needs? A FREAKING GIANT SWORD! Aw yeah.... I gave the handle the same thickness and slot dimensions as one of the gun handles, so it should work out well. It is technically in Beta mode, currently, which means that while my dimensions are sound, I haven't actually had a physical one printed out and put in the figure's hand.

Attached Files:

2. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    Next up, I have decided that while EVERYTHING needs swords, sometimes they need knives too. The Stabby Knives collection is a set of three knives, for staging the perfect epic knife fight. You've got Classics Starscream facing off against Banzaitron, when all of a sudden, Bumblebee comes outta nowhere to stab them both!! Awww, yeah.....

Stabby Knives Beta Ver by Chaos Incarnate on Shapeways

The Stabby KNives are currently in beta mode, but I dimensioned the handles to be 5mm, and I've seen 5mm parts printed off from Shapeways, so I know they will work fine.

3. megatronatlas

megatronatlas Well-Known Member

just visited your shapeways store...my wallet is so pissed right now

4. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    The next offering from Chaotica is not knives, but guns. I was looking at the comic insert for PE Not-Arcee, and wondering why her guns don't look like that on the figure, so I made some. These are sized for 5mm fist holes, and will enhance the look of any of your figures. They are technically in beta mode, but the standard sized handle should not give you problems.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/516778/handguns-beta-ver.html

5. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    This item is not technically a Transformers item, so I'm sure sure the best way to promote it. This is for anyone who has Busou Shinki figures, or Figma figures, particularly Fate Testarossa. In the last part of Nanoha StrikerS, Fate goes to Sonic Form, and Bardiche splits into a pair of shorter swords, the Riot Zanbers. I bought the Figma Fate figure, but she didn't come with Riot Zanbers, because to be accurate, she'd need a different outfit as well. (who the hell needs to change clothes to use a different attack? This isn't FFX-2) So I decided to design my own.

The Riot Zanbers feature removable pommels, so that you can fit them into Figma hands. If you leave the pommels on, they will fit a Shinki hand just fine. I recommend printing these in one of the clear detail plastics, for two reasons.
    First, the model is detail rich, and you want to preserve that.
    Secondly, the blade is supposed to be a clear yellow, and if you don't print it in clear plastic, it won't look right when you print it.

Riot Zanbers for Figma/Busou Shinki use. Beta Ver by Chaos Incarnate on Shapeways

6. BScorpinok75

BScorpinok75 Squadron X #1 Consultant

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Awesome creations! Do you plan on taking request?

7. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    Absolutely. What do you have in mind?

8. Red vs Blue fan

Red vs Blue fan Banned

News Credits:
    Any chance of you making some FE-style guns for PRID Optimus Prime?

9. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    PM'd

10. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    Are you talking about the Weaponizers Prime? I have a friend in Canada who has kindly procured a First Edition Voyager Prime for me, and when I get that, I will be able to pull accurate measurements and details off of it. It is on my list.

11. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    very nice! i checked out the store and i really like those little handguns you made!

12. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    Thank you! I'm working on more guns for Transformers, including a minigun, though I'm concerned about going TOO big and making them be kinda pricey. Shapeways charges a nominal startup feel for a part, then charges by the cubic centimeter.

13. javaco

javaco javaco

News Credits:
    gotcha! that would be sick!

i think a lot of people would like some Wrecker style guns. like the ones used by the characters in the IDW comic

14. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Since you're offering things to for sale via Shapeways, I've moved this thread to Commissioner Listing and Feedback.

When you have physical samples to share, post those in Radicons. If you wish to share your renders, post those in Fan Art.

Keep up the good work!

15. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    Another day, another weapon. I started making a sniper rifle, but ultimately, it just looked like a shotgun to me. So now you can take it to those sunnovaglitch bastards and send em' all back to the Allspark!

Shotty McShotgun by Chaos Incarnate on Shapeways

16. BScorpinok75

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    :thumb  More awesomeness!

17. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    are there any photos of what it looks like in hand, Chaos? I am kinda interested

18. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    I just uploaded it yesterday, and I'm between paychecks. As I've been playing with my calipers, I've been finding that these parts that I build tend to be quite large. The shotgun, for instance, is 110mm in length. It should look alright on a Deluxe, but it definitely won't look wimpy on a Voyager.

19. Chaos Incarnate

News Credits:
    *cough* Well, this could either be the stupidest thing I ever did, or the most epic. You guys be the judge, for I bring you...............Soda Cans.

Yeah. Soda cans. For your Transformers. I pulled measurements off of a can of Dew, and scaled it down to 5mm for your figure needs. I suggest printing these in Alumide, since it will give them a natural silvery finish.

Soda Pack by Chaos Incarnate on Shapeways

20. exomega255

exomega255 Emerald Green

News Credits:
    I want to order those Bruticus Swords, but could they have more detailing on the blade itself, or maybe like a sample of what they look like? xD Or maybe a Shealth-holder ish thing that can be put on the waist