Customs: Shapeways Question

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Prime's Pappa, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Prime's Pappa

Prime's Pappa Animated Forever

I am seeing some great stuff being done on shapeways and was wondering if anyone has done a head for ATF roadbuster Magnus as i really want a head to match the body for this fig and have seen some other great ATF head designs there...if so please include the link so I can buy asap...thanx!!!!

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Making a new head for Roadbuster Magnus would be kind of hard, since the existing head is designed to function with the button on the chest, and the whole light system has the head wired in.

So, even if somebody did somehow design a new head, you'd still need to install it yourself. It isn't a simple matter of unscrewing one head for another.

3. dsn1014

dsn1014 41:75:74:6f:62:6f:74

I like the idea a lot, lights and sounds be damned :p 

Though, I've no idea if one will be done.

4. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Try commissioning someone here to do it, because simply waiting for it is going to take forever. I don't know what the going rate for a head is, you'll have to sort that out with the designer.

Normally, i'd do it for you like i did the Seeker Rays, but without a sketch of what you want or a reference pic, there's nothing i can do for ya. :(