Shadow Scyther $9.99 Japanese RID Omega Prime $9.99 Ani Black Optimus + Scourge

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by SpicyRichter, Feb 14, 2011.

1. SpicyRichter

SpicyRichter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd mention a few auctions I put up. I'm going to the motherland (Japan) in September, so I'm thinning the heard and selling a bunch of awesome and rare stuff!!

I'll offer local pickup for people in Vancouver, BC if they win.

Here's what I've got on the block for the first round.

MISB TFX-04B Fansproject Shadow Scyther
    (or Shadow Scythe as written on the box)
    MISB Transformers Fansproject TFX-04B Shadow Scyther - eBay (item 170602752668 end time Feb-20-11 19:00:51 PST)
    Brand new, still wrapped in plastic as I received it from TFSource. If you're on these boards you know who this guy is. Don't miss your chance to get this guy cheap, starting at $9.99, no reserve!!

Pictures of the box, click to enlarge:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MISB / MIB Japanese Omega Prime Bundle
    (God Magnus and Super Fire Convoy, Japanese matching set)
    RID Car Robots Omega Prime Super Fire Convoy God Magnus - eBay (item 170602748135 end time Feb-20-11 19:00:20 PST)
    This package includes:
    MISB Car Robots God Magnus (or Robots in Disguise Ultra Magnus): Still in the bubblewrap he came in from BBTS. Box is in great shape, never been open, or even really touched. Not much to explain here.

MIB Car Robots Super Fire Convoy (or Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime): Complete with all paperwork, mint figure. Missiles are still even in the bag. Box is a little beat, but it's a good complete box, no fading or anything. Small tears and glue unstuck in a place, but not bad.

Both these guys combine to form Omega Prime! An awesome early two-transformer combination, and easily one of the best:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Both are the Japanese versions, the box art matches. It took forever to find a Super Fire Convoy with this box art, only to have them both sit in my closet. Pick him up fort a low low starting price of $9.99, no reserve! Here are some pictures of the items:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MISB Japanese Car Robots Black Convoy
    (Or Robots in Disguise Scourge as he's known domestically)
    MISB Transformers Car Robots Black Convoy RID Scourge - eBay (item 170602750580 end time Feb-20-11 20:00:06 PST)

A great redeco of G2 Laser Optimus Prime. This guy has a pretty mean chrome tanker, and looks awesome. This is the South Korean version, meaning he has the nice red plastic sword (rather than Japans pink), Hasbro's tempo'd door logos, and Takara's nicer Black Convoy stickers. (source TFWiki)
    [​IMG]

I'm starting this great figure at $9.99, no reserve. You'll never find this awesome black repaint this cheap!

The box has a crease on the front, but other than that, it's not too bad. Here are some pics of the box:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

MISB Animated Takara Black Optimus Prime
    (Another awesome black repaint)
    MISB Transformers Animated Black Optimus Prime Convoy - eBay (item 170602749211 end time Mar-15-11 00:26:00 PDT)

This is a special edition Animated figure from Japan, sold in 2010 in very limited numbers. The paint scheme on this guy, like his big brother above is awesome. I just can't get enough of the blood red translucent plastic.

[​IMG]

I'm not in a big hurry to get rid of him, so he's going "Buy It Now" for $119. He's MISB, and the box is in fantastic condition:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm also listing a great blu-ray player that I don't need anymore:
    SAMSUNG BD-P3600 Blu-ray Player 1080p Netflix Wi-Fi - eBay (item 170602755184 end time Feb-20-11 19:00:30 PST)

It's a Samsung BD-P3600, it comes with the remote, manuals, wifi adapter and a free HDMI cable. It can do some amazing things like:
    Read DivX and XviD movies from network shares
    NetFlix
    WiFi Adapter Included
    Here's a CNet review (4/5): Samsung BD-P3600 Review - Blu-ray players/recorders - CNET Reviews

Starting price is $9.99, no reserve! Dirt cheap for a wifi blu-ray player!

Thanks to Siebertron for their great galleries!

2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    Hi there, can you consider shipping to Malaysia? :D 

3. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Sorry, I only really want to send things in North America as shipping overseas for these larger items is crazy expensive and it's not really fair to you guys :( 

4. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    BTT

5. SpicyRichter

News Credits:
    Only a few hours left!!