Shadow Fisher SFM-03 -04 Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Bots and Bits, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Bots and Bits

Bots and Bits Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey-ho guys, didn't even notice this section until tonight *facepalms.
    Here's my review & instructions on Shadow Fisher SFM-03, MP27 Ironhide hip skirt upgrades.
    I dont have MP Ratchet, so no SFM-04 from me. But add yours below :) 

Installation was very simple, paint matches roughly 90-95% :) 

2. thebigdb

thebigdb Well-Known Member

Cool video Bits… hopefully when I get things squared away with my accounts here… I can post the written review that I have been working on for both Ratchet & Ironhide. I hadn’t been here in a few years, & forgot my old password. And the fact that I also changed my email account didn’t help either!

I got both the Ironhide & Ratchet kits because I have both figures… & I personally found the Ironhide install a lot easier than the Ratchet… & I think that was because I had already done Ratchet beforehand… & knew what I was going to get into with Ironhide.

Have you had a chance to play with both kits?

I am just asking because I personally thought plugging everything into Ratchet was easier than Ironhide. Like the plastic was softer or something.

The only thing that I didn’t like about the install… was taking everything apart. Part of it could be lingering medical issues that I have with my hands… but taking out those factory applied screws were a pain in the rear (no pun intended since that is where you take them out of) to remove. But putting it together wasn’t nearly as hard.

And of the 2… I would say that the add on parts are pretty much an exact color match… at least with the doors… but the hip panels on Ratchet are way more noticeable. At least in color. Ironhide is a much better match. But I agree with you… I do think it is a much needed addition to the figure.

3. Bots and Bits

Bots and Bits Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't used SFM-04, I don't have Ratchet. A couple of reviews on Youku however describe the tightness in the parts, which I mention in the video.
    SF apparent'y pulled Ratchets parts to repaier & re-release?