Shadow Fisher SF-M03 Hip Kibble Fix

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Big Bronze Rim, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Pessimus Prime

Pessimus Prime Slackerbot Commander

It would be the first time they ever got product before anyone else, but that is indeed the case. Their FB announcement sure made it sound like these were second run, and it looks like you can find 2nd run on eBay now.

2. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Right. All other retailers still have their 2nd run only available for preorder at the moment.

3. Pessimus Prime

Pessimus Prime Slackerbot Commander

I'd really rather order from TCP as I'm not a huge TFSource fan, but after such a long wait I'm a bit nervous about holding out too long.

4. botfan

botfan Enter- Hospitality Botfan

Just got mine from uncle billy on ebay. Ordered it from taobao, but there's an issue at the warehouse due to it's size. The phone call over there doesn't seem worth it, so I saved myself the hassle and ordered another.

5. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    So the warehouse felt that it was too small an item to ship out to you by itself? How were you alerted of this?

6. botfan

botfan Enter- Hospitality Botfan

It was in my tracking status.

• 2017-Sep-26Tues.B01:35:32[China] [Jiaxing City] Express has arrived in Hangzhou transit center
    • 01:39:30[China] [Jiaxing City] Express has arrived at Hangzhou Transit Center
    • 01:44:21[China] [Jiaxing City] Express has been issued from the Hangzhou transit center, ready to send to Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province,
    • 06:54:29【China】 [Hangzhou] Express has arrived in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province under the sand sand lake
    • 06:57:55【China】 Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, under the sand salon has been income
    • 06:57:55【China】 [Hangzhou] Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, under the sand sand salon dispatched staff: Zhao Huifeng 15057122119 is for you to send
    • 10:44:42【Cargo】 Your package has been signed by Jiacheng set warehouse
    • 13:22:52【Cargo】 Sorry, your package can not be properly stored due to the reasons for the removal of the order. Please contact us at the best service.

7. solskjaer

solskjaer Well-Known Member

8. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    That seller, furunshop , is currently on the good seller list on the first post of the thread China Ebay Seller Check but that price seems too good to be true even for a Chinese Ebay seller. Please keep us posted on how the transaction goes. Hopefully the seller hasn't turned scammer.

$23 is a more realistic Ebay price.
    Transformers Shadow Fisher SFM-03 upgrade Kit for MP-27 Ironhide in Stock | eBay

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
  9. Have A Cygar

Have A Cygar Well-Known Member

Received my kits for both Ironhide and Ratchet from TFSource today, and just finished installing them–a quick and painless process.

As many have already attested, and as should be obvious from any of the video reviews or installation guides that have been posted, these really make a big improvement to Takara's vanette brothers, though I imagine much of that depends on how you felt about them in the first place. I liked them from the get go, even if I was a bit disappointed by the hip kibble, and always felt there was something a bit off about the silhouette of their torsos. Since the Shadow Fisher kits fix both of those issues, I have a whole new appreciation for MP Ironhide and Ratchet.

I should point out that the red paint on the Ratchet kit's hip pieces do not match the rest of his hip skirt. I know it was reported that the 2nd run of these was going to remedy that, but on mine at least, that isn't the case. While it's certainly noticeable when looking closely at it, it isn't that bad, and not something I find distracting or bothersome.

• Like Like x 1
  10. chip1123

chip1123 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I received mine from TFSource and put it on as well. Makes a huge difference and I like Ratchet MUCH more now with these instead of the horrible side skirt pieces. My colors were slightly off, but something you'd never notice unless looking for it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. solskjaer

solskjaer Well-Known Member

12. RavenousPrime

RavenousPrime Fantasy Author

Anyone get theirs from bigbadtoystore yet?

13. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
  14. Seawing

Seawing Lurker of the depths Moderator

News Credits:
    Yes, I ordered both SF-MO3 & SF-MO4 back on May 13th and they were shipped out with my POL in the middle of August.

• Like Like x 1
  15. JD

JD Well-Known Member

My Ratchet kit arrived this week and it's a major improvement on the original figure. Looks awesome.

Takara really should have design the figure like this in the first place.

I did have to shave inside the loop piece connecting the wheels to the waist, as it was extremely tight, to the point where I thought it was going to snap.

I bought it from the ebay seller johosontony, and I'm now waiting for the Ironhide kit to arrive.

16. Knight Prime

Knight Prime Well-Known Member

Or you could have simply loosened the screw a bit :D 

17. JD

JD Well-Known Member

I felt it was still a bit tight even when it was just attached to the front waist section's peg.

18. tk7261

tk7261 Well-Known Member

Got mine in from TFSource!! They shipped it real quick. I got the kit on and it looks great. I loved Ironhide as a kid but never had the figure. Its hard to believe I'm even looking at such an amazing version of the character. The kit is done so well. The colors are so vibrant.

19. Roadbuster25

Roadbuster25 Well-Known Member

I got mine and no problem installing and working

20. ARSone24

ARSone24 TFEW Revo

Ebay:
    I just got my set today from furunshop. I didn’t pay that crazy price though. Paid 23 but it was delivered so you should be good.