Shadow Commander

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Caine, Dec 12, 2008.

1. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    yeah.. i heard of another guy who had that problem with the chest piece.. that joint seems to be made pretty cheaply, which is a shame...its one of the few joints on the whole thing

2. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Heshanj, you're in Singapore, right? Does City Commander, or Shadow Commander in this case, will also get released on Singaporean retail? If yes, I gotta wait before I order it online, because on January I'll be visiting Singapore.

3. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nope. neither the CC or SC set is available on normal retail here in S'pore. it's mostly available thru specialty toyshops via pre-ordering.

The only stuffs that's freely available on normal retail are Takaratomy items such as Henkeis, Encores & the occasional BTs.

4. ponn01

ponn01 Black Lantern

I so hope this ships after christmas. I have a feeling it will since BBTS has the legends wave shipping January but Shadow Commander listed after that even though it says DEC . I could use a break from buying TF's for a month.

5. metaphorge

metaphorge Decepticon

News Credits:
    Got two City Commander sets (one to display in trailer mode, one to display in armor mode) and have two Shadow Commander sets on the way.

This City Commander is a brilliant piece of design work and is it is probably my favorite Transformer right now.

It is slightly more fragile than a HasTak project. I haven't had any breakage with mine but I also am treating it a bit more gently.

The most common problem I'm hearing is breakage on the ball joint inside the head; both of mine swivel freely so Magnus can look side-to-side and up-and-down easily but YMMV.

I'm really looking forward to the Shadow Commander set.

6. TM2 D-bot

TM2 D-bot Forsight Into the Future Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    BBTS has it listed for late December availability, but other places have an early January date listed. I ordered from BBTS since even though my City Commander shipped out later than in other places (like TF Source for example) they packaged it extremely well and communication was excellent.

7. Samus_Ng

Samus_Ng Crazy over Revenge

News Credits:
    The way my city commander's head joint broke was really a disappointment for me. I barely put any force into it, and it just broke. Was pissed for a while, dunno how I got over it and love it still:crazy: 

8. Caine

Caine Rise up to the glory!!

News Credits:
    Btw, beside RobotKingdom, any other Asian-based online retail that I can rely on, to get Shadow Comm?