Shadow Commander or Bruticus Add Ons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rodimusprime2007, Jul 25, 2010.

1. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    Would you sell your Fansproject Shadow Commander Armor and Shadow Warrior for the Bruticus Armor. Ive been offered 250 bucks for the 2 and now Im not sure if I really want to get rid of it. I really want the new Bruticus add ons that are coming out in first week of August. Im only 48 bucks short of store credit at BBTS, but moneys getting tight. I have my 2 kids and wifes B-days all in the 1st week too. Im not sure what to do, what would you do?

2. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

I'm selfish so my kids would have to wait! Jk! Sell it! Get crossfire and something else.

3. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Depends how much you like Shadow Commander. If all you need is the $48, I would try to sell other stuff, but if you need the $250 for other things (kids and wife's present), I probably would bite the bullet and sell it.

4. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For the greater good, i'd sell the SC armor and buy some gifts for your family. 250 is a great offer and i'd take it in a heartbeat.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    if you can get rid of some other figures for the 48 then do it, if not, then i would sell it.

6. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Agreed.

But it would be an easy thing for me to do because I really dislike the shadow commander add on.

Sell it and get everyone some presents.

7. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if i must family comes first before toys. i hate to do it, but first things first.

8. amd098

amd098 En taro Artanis!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    $250 for shadow commander? isnt he like $130 in stores? i got mine for around that

but if yer gettin that much, id say hell yea

9. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

I agree with ChrisR291, sell them (I'm assuming it's $250 for Nemmy, the trailer, and Shadow Warrior). You'll have the money for the Brut sets plus some left over for your family (I think, never checked how much the Brut sets were going for).

And if it helps weigh out your options: the Brut sets represent an actual on-screen character, while the Shadow Commander doesn't. Making it a better buy in my book.

10. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Shadow commanders awesome I'd keep it.... It's pretty hard to come across actually

11. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    Sold it, the 250 was only for the Trailer and Shadow Warrior and shipping. Paid for the Bruticus Add ons already and still have money left over. The Shadow Commander was cool, but Im more of a G1 type of guy. The Springer and Ultra Magnus Armor from FP is sweet. If the pics of Bruticus do it any justice then this is going to be even sweeter. I need him to go with my Snowman Superion anyway. Thanks for all the replies.

12. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

When I started looking at this thread at first I thought you were asking about City Commander, and the question really got me thinking it through. A few moments later I saw that Shadow Commander was in question and the first thing that went through my mind was "SELL!! SELL!! SELL!!"