Shadow Commander Help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Deshma, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Deshma

Deshma Banned

Well, since everyone was so helpful with MP Megs and MP Starscream I figured I'd ask for help with this big bad.

Just got in the Shadow Commander set from BBTS yesterday, and I'm having a little trouble with him, despite the ultra awesome instructions included.

My first question is the hands, how the hell do you get them to go on and stay on?

Second question, in trailer mode, how do you attach him to the cab?

Third, the waistplate wont stay in place, is this a common problem or am I doing this wrong too?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated, thanks all!

2. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

go on youtube and type in "Shadow Commander" there are reviews that u can look at and it will help u out.

3. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    1. The gaunlet pieces should simply snap/click into place once you've gotten his forearms in far enough. If you look inside the gaunlet, they're each held on with a little tab. If you can't get the gaunlets to click in place no matter what, check the tabs to see if they are loose or if something else doesn't look right. These gaunlets should stay on pretty snuggly once they're installed correctly.

2. There is a black plastic piece that spans between the halves of the huge gun (and locks the halves of the gun together in gun mode), when it is unfolded in alt. mode. That piece has a small notch on the bottom of it, which hooks onto the back of Nemesis Prime's legs. You're looking for a small, square-shaped peg that it forms from two rectangular pegs on each shin.

3. The waistplate, like the gaunlets, just needs to be pushed hard enough to click it. It shouldn't take an excessive amount of force, just use your thumb and index finger while holding his waist.

4. Deshma

Deshma Banned

Awesome! Thanks a ton guys I can't wait to try when I get home tonight!