Shadow Commander Head Remold..?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nemesis251, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wants 3rd Party Knock Out

I just saw this on TFsource:

"Shadow Commander is a very limited edition repaint of the popular City Commander trailer set. Includes exclusive translucent pink sword, as well as an exclusive comic and packaging. Perfect for combining with your 2008 exclusive SDCC Classics Nemesis Prime Cab! Updated: Shadow Commander Trailer Set is now to include an interchangeable face plate, with a newly molded head as shown in the below image. Click to see more!"

What are they talking about? I got a SC from the first run and I just got another from the BBTS restock. I see no difference between the two. Please help.

Here's the link:
    Classics Shadow Commander Trailer Set

2. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    It's the same as normal. I think they're just using their old description from back when it first released. They never removed the item/description from the site. They just updated the listing to "Preorder"

3. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wants 3rd Party Knock Out

So the faceplate was a "upgrade" at the time? I wasn't collecting back then.

4. Kuma Style

Kuma Style Toy Photography TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Yea. The original City Commander only came with one face. It didn't have optional faces until they released the upgrade kit later with the missiles.